Klipsch Reference Series 10" Powered Subwoofer, Model RW10D
Because compromise isn't an option, the Reference Series RW-10d Digitally Controlled Subwoofer (DCS) brings a hard-hitting does of reality to your favorite music and movies. With its superior technology and rock-solid construction, this subwoofer definitely stands out in a crowd. The RW-10d shakes things up by employing a 10-inch front-firing Cerametallic woofer and a 260-watt RMS amplifier. Exclusive Corner Port Technology allows the subwoofer's port tube to be as long as possible without bending, minimizing turbulence that can cause port noise and distortion. It also allows the enclosure to be tuned to a lower frequency than would otherwise be possible to create deeper bass from a smaller cabinet. Another important element is a corner-shaped flange at the port's internal opening, which amplifies the benefits of a longer port.
- Frequency Response: 28-120Hz +/-3dB
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 112dB @ 30Hz 1/8 space, 1m
- Amplifier Power: FTC Rated Power: 260 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 575 watts
- Drive Components: 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone, front-firing woofer
- Amplifier: BASH® digital hybrid
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing CornerPort
- Inputs: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts
- Height: 17.8"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 19"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics