Klipsch 6.5" Two-Way Pivoting In-Ceiling Loudspeaker, Model CDT3650C
With integrated whole-house audio systems becoming more popular than ever, Klipsch designed the CDT-3650-C to meet the market's demand for a high-performance in-ceiling loudspeaker that easily challenges the inherent limitations of fixed locations. Thanks to a new patent-pending gimbal mechanism, known as Controlled Dispersion Technology™ (CDT), both the high and low frequencies of the CDT-3650-C can be directed towards the listening area. Because the tweeter is independently adjustable from the woofer, this speaker offers even more precise localization.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Swiveling Tractrix Horn compression driver tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble attenuation switch
- Frequency Response: 63Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- Power Handling: 50 watts (200 watts peak)
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2800Hz
- Drive Components: Two-way system using one 1"(2.5cm) aluminum dome compression tweeter with a swiveling 100° Tractrix Horn and one 6.5" (16.5cm) pivoting IMG woofer
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-C (sold separately)
- Enclosure Material: ABS, Infinite baffle, front flush with ceiling
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Width: 9.5"
- Cutout: 8.3"
- Mounting Depth: 4.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics