Klipsch 6.5" Two-Way In-Wall Loudspeaker, Model R5650W
Sophisticated, yet uncomplicated, the Klipsch R-5650-W in-wall loudspeaker will forever change the way you view or listen to architectural audio. Whether used for home theater or stereo music applications, this high-quality and installer-friendly model challenges the performance of comparable standalone speakers. By featuring a 6.5-inch Cerametallic woofer cone, 1-inch titanium tweeter mated to a square 90-degree by 60-degree pivoting Tractrix® Horn, as well as treble and bass contour switches, there's no denying this speaker's natural precision, clarity and efficiency. In fact, because the pivoting horn allows listeners to point the sound where they want it to go, the direct to reflected energy ratio is high in the listening area creating a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Very high sensitivity and power handling
- Pivoting Tractrix Horn compression driver tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Single piece grille frame and rustproof aluminum grille
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz-20 kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 50 w max continuous (200 w peak)
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1 w / 1 m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2500Hz
- Tweeter: 1" (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver
- Woofer: 6.5" (16.51cm) Cerametallic cone
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Enclosed Type: Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Height: 14.3"
- Width: 9.3"
- Mounting Depth: 3.75 "
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics