Klipsch 4" Two-Way All Weather Loudspeaker, Model AW400WH
The compact and durable Klipsch AW-400 all-weather loudspeaker brings big time sound and worry-free performances to the great outdoors. And because it's so efficient, you get much more sound per watt, enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces. Featuring a 4-inch IMG woofer, 1-inch polymer tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn, durable UV-resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grille, easy draining input cup, heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8”-16 threaded inserts, the AW-400 easily brings high-quality music entertainment to your patio, garden, terrace, balcony or pool side.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean, clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
- Frequency Response: 91Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 50 w (200 peak)
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2940Hz
- Tweeter: one 1" (2.5 cm) polymer dome tweeter
- High Frequency Horn: 90 ° x 90 ° Tractrix Horn
- Woofer: one 4" (10.2cm) IMG woofer
- Enclosure Type: Sealed/ABS
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 7.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics