Netgear Prosafe 16 Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch, Model JFS516NA
NETGEAR presents a great way to increase your network's capability without breaking your budget: the 16-port JFS516. This 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features – automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink™ – are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can't ignore.
The ideal, low-cost solution you've been looking for, the unmanaged JFS516 lets you ramp up your office network to a new power level – affordably.
Sixteen switched ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode.
As soon as it's powered on, it begins operating. Every port automatically senses the proper speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
This high-performance switch makes it easy to combine 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your network. As an added convenience, these sturdy metal units can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
- 16 10 or 100 Mbps RJ-45 ports
Performance (64 byte packets)
- Store-and-forward packet switching
- Forward rate (10 Mbps) 14,800 packet per sec.
- Forward rate (100 Mbps) 148,000 packet per sec.
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max
- MAC address database: 4,000
- Queue buffer KBytes 320
- 15W maximum
- Auto-sensing 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Localized plug for North America, Japan, UK, Europe, Australia
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- Compatible with all major network software
- Unit: power
- Per network port: 10 or 100 Mbps operations, Rx/Tx and collision, link, half/full duplex
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- EN 55 022 (CISPR 22), Class A
- VCCI Class A
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 80% max. relative humidity, noncondensing
Safty Agency Approvals
- 16 Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch JFS516
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Support card
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 1.7"
- Unit: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty(authorized online retailer): Two years parts and labor