Sony Heavy Duty CD Radio Boombox, Model ZSH10CP
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Built tough, this heavy duty CD boombox is perfect for the jobsite, workshop
or backyard. The rugged and durable design incorporates a water3
and dust resistant seal that protects your boombox from the elements. Easy to
carry with its oversized handle, you will find the ZS-H10CP very easy to transport.
Take the ZS-H10CP CD Boombox on your next big project.
- Durable and Rugged Body Construction
- MP3 Playback with ID3 Tag Display
- Water2 and Dust Resistant
- Rich Sounding Bass Reflex Speaker System
- Line-in for Digital Music Players
- Digital AM/FM Stereo Tuner
- CD Play Modes (Program/Shuffle/Repeat)
- Protective Safe Grills and Guard
- Air Tight CD Lid
- Footprint Fits Most Shelves
- Large Controls for Easy Operation
- Durable and Rugged Body Construction: Built to withstand up to the
elements without sacrificing sound quality.
- Protective Safe Guard Bar: Keeps the boombox safe from stacking items
and falling debris.
- Protective Speaker Guard: Protects the speakers from dust and water
that might otherwise ruin the system.
- Large Controls for Easy Operation: Allows easy operation even when
wearing thick gloves.
- Digital AM/FM Stereo Tuner: Provides the most accurate, drift-free
tuning of AM and FM radio stations and lets you choose from the wide variety
of radio talk shows and music programs, with the added enjoyment of stereo
- Footprint fits most shelves: Allowing the Heavy Duty Boombox to
easily be incorporated into any tough environment.
- Water3 and Dust Resistant: High-impact plastic housing
is designed for outdoor fun, with rubber gaskets, bushings and waterproof
seals that help keep out water, moisture and dirt.
- Line-in For Digital Music Players: Allows the customer to easily
connect their portable Digital music player to the boombox to listen to their
collection of music.
- CD Play Modes (Program/Shuffle/Repeat): Lets you hear tracks in
multiple modes; in sequence as recorded, in program (RMS) order, all tracks
in random (shuffle) order or a single track over and over.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 1 Bit
- Frequency Response: CD: 20-20000Hz (+0/-1dB)
- Format(s) Supported: CD-DA, CD-R/RW2 with MP3/ATRAC3®/ ATRAC3plus™
- Tuning: Auto Scan
- Antenna System:
- AM: Built-in Ferrite Bar Antenna
- FM: Telescopic Antenna
- Frequency Range:
- AM: 530-1710kHz
- FM: 87.5-108.0MHz
- CD Play Mode(s): Program, Shuffle, Repeat, 20 Track RMS Programming
- Station Preset(s): 30 (10 AM, 20 FM)
- Sound Enhancer: Mega Bass®
- Station Preset(s): 10 AM, 20 FM
- Tuner Type: Digital
- Type of Use: Portable Boombox
- Disc Capacity: 1
- Tray Type: Top Loading Single CD
- Color: Red
Inputs and Outputs
- Headphone Input(s): 1
- DC-In: 1
- Line-In for Digital Music Players: 1
- Shock Protection: ESP2™ Shock Protection
- Water Resistance: Yes (with high impact plastic Housing)
- Battery Life (Approx.): Unit: up to 45 hours1 (with Sony® Alkaline
- Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output Power: 4.6 W Total (2.3W + 2.3W (at 3.2 ohms, 10% harmonic distortion))
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Battery Type: Unit: "D" x 6 (optional)
- Power Handling Capacity: With 3.2-ohm loads, both channels driven from 100-10000Hz;
rated 1.7 W per channel minimum RMS power, with no more than 10% total harmonic
distortion in AC operation.
- Speaker System: Built-In Stereo
- Speaker Dimensions: 4" (10cm) x 2
- Display: 4 Line Dot Matrix LCD
- Remote Control: No
- Supplied Software: SonicStage®
- Width: 22" (558mm)
- Height: 11-1/2" (292mm)
- Depth: 10-7/8" (275mm)
- Unit: 7 lbs 1 oz (3.2 Kg)
- Shipping: 18.1 lbs
- Heavy Duty CD Radio Boombox (ZS-H10CP)
- AC Power Adapter
- Owner's Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
90 days parts and labor
- Battery Life - Actual battery life may vary based on product settings,
usage patterns and environmental conditions.
- CD-R/RW media/formats are not universally compatible.
- Water Resistant/Splash Proof - Not to be immersed or come into continuous
contact with water.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.