RTI Radio Frequency Receiver, Model RM433
The RM-433 is a radio frequency receiving device that operates at 433MhZ. It is designed to receive signals that are transmitted by RTI universal system controllers. The RM-433 contains a microprocessor that monitors all received signals so that RF noise and data from non-RTI transmitters is filtered out. When valid RTI data is detected, the RM-433 passes the signal through its output driver which allows the data to travel long distances over wire. The output driver is compatible with industry standard infrared repeating systems, and can be wired together with those systems or with additional RM-433 units. This allows RTI control systems to be controlled from almost any location with either IR or RF transmitters. The RM-433 does not directly control A/V components - it is for communicating to RTI control systems only.
- Reliable RF reception due to matched antenna, connector, and PCB.
- Modular design that allows multiple RM-433 units to be wired together. This allows for any desired coverage area.
- Output signal is compatible with industry standard infrared repeating systems. This allows multiple IR and/or RF receivers to be wired together into an RTI control system.
- No dedicated power supply required. Power is derived directly from the RTI control system.
- A feedback LED confirms operation.
- Available only to professional system integrators.
- Power Requirements: +9VDC to +16VDC @ 60mA
- RF Carrier Frequency: 433.92 MhZ
- Output Drive: 200mA maximum
- Operating Temperature: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Antenna Length: 13"
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 3.4"
- Depth: 1"
- Unit: 4.4 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor