RTI Serial Communication Module, Model CM232
The CM-232 communication module provides an RS-232 interface to almost any RS-232 enabled device. It attaches to an RTI control system such as the TheaterTouch™ RP-6 Remote Control Processor on one end, and a device's DB-9 serial port connector on the other end. The CM-232 is capable of one-way transmission (no receive function is supported) of user-defined character or binary strings. These character strings, as well as the baud rate, parity, and bit structure are programmed using RTI's TheaterTouch Designer software package.
- Connects to the output ports of the RP-6 or the IRF-6
- Allows the IRF-6 to send commands to almost any RS-232 enabled device
- Software-selectable baud rate up to 115.2K (depending on control system)
- Industry-standard DB-9 male connector
- No power supply required - Power is supplied by the output ports
- User-definable output strings using TheaterTouch Designer software
- Baud Rate: Software Selectable (Depends on attached control system)
- Cable Length: 12 Feet
- Connector: DB-9 Male
- Pins Used: GND, TXD, DTR (tied high)
- Width: 1.3"
- Height: 0.5"
- Depth: 2"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor