JL Audio CleanSweep Signal Summing Interface, Model CLSSI
Until now, summing filtered OEM audio signals has involved using products intended for other applications in creative ways (typically involving lots of cables, y-adaptors and other complicated means). Here is a better way. The CleanSweep® CL-SSI is the industry’s first dedicated signal summing interface and is easily configured to merge 2-way or 3-way OEM signals prior to sending them into a CL441dsp for response correction. This makes it the perfect choice for integrating with “premium” OEM sound systems that do not present full-range audio signals.
- 2-way or 3-way Summing Capability
- In 2-way mode, the CL-SSI will sum the OEM subwoofer signal(s) to both front and rear OEM high-pass signals, creating front and rear, full-range stereo signals.
- In 3-way mode, the CL-SSI will sum the OEM low-pass, bandpass and high-pass signals, creating a stereo pair of full-range signals.
- Intuitive Level-Setting Indicators
Allow the user to quickly balance signal levels without additional equipment. Each input section features a green LED optimum level indicator flanked by LED’s indicating “Too Low” or “Too High”. This allows for quick and accurate level matching via the Level Trim controls in a matter of seconds.
- Defeatable Signal-Sensing Turn-On Circuit
Allows the CL-SSI to turn on an entire aftermarket audio system when signal is sensed at its inputs.
- Differential-Balanced Inputs
Differential-Balanced Inputs ensure noise immunity and compatibility with a wide range of OEM source units and amplifiers, including those with load-detecting startup logic. Input Range Switching allows any combination of line-level or speaker-level signals to be used as inputs, permitting accurate level setting. Speaker-level input position is compatible with OEM power chips that use load-detecting startup logic.
- Length: 5.02"
- Width: 4.36"
- Height: 1.52"
- Unit: 1.4 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
Manufactures Model Number: CL-SSI