JL Audio CleanSweep Source Expander Switch, Model CLSES
The CL-SES is a high-quality audio source switch that allows you to select from up to three input devices via automatic signal sensing or a manually operated switch. This gives you the freedom to install your choice of audio sources, without resorting to weak sounding FM modulators or cassette adaptors. The CL-SES can be used to expand the auxiliary input capabilities of the CleanSweep® CL441dsp or any head unit that provides an auxiliary line-level input, including many OEM head units.
- Expands any stereo Auxiliary Audio Input to accept up to three stereo sources.
- Ideal for use with the CleanSweep® CL441dsp or any aftermarket source unit with a line-level auxiliary input.
- Differential-balanced inputs provide superior noise immunity.
- Advanced CMOS switching ensures pristine sound quality and reliability.
- Automatic Mode uses signal-sensing to switch between source units. You determine which source units have priority over others and select between them simply by turning them on or off.
- Manual Mode uses the included remote push-button to switch between source units.
- Level-trim controls for each source aid in achieving equal sound levels between sources.
- Compatible with MP3 players, including iPod®, CD players, DVD players, Mini Disc players, Cassette players, Satellite Radio tuners, Portable and Mobile TV systems, Personal Computers and PDA’s, Game Consoles, Navigation Systems, Hands-free phone kits, Camcorders, Parking Assist Systems
- Length: 5.02"
- Width: 4.36"
- Height: 1.52"
- Unit: 1.4 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
Manufactures Model Number: CL-SES