Wolf WWD30 30" Warming Drawer - WWD30
(Click hyperlink text to view)
New from Wolf! Superior air flow and large capacity. From a design perspective, you have four choices for the drawer front. Choose from the Classic Stainless steel look or the premium finishes of Platinum or Carbon Stainless steel. Also available is the integrated drawer front, which allows for a custom wood panel.
Our 30” (762 mm) wide Model WWD30 warming drawer is sold as a base unit only; a drawer front accessory is required. The integrated drawer front allows for a custom wood panel and handle hardware.
Important Note: Specifications are different for stainless steel drawer front and integrated drawer front applications (see Specifications/Installations pdf file that outlines the differences).
Warming drawers have a clear mission in life to take good care of good food until it’s time for you to eat. Our improved air control helps keep moist foods moist and crisp foods crisp. In addition, Wolf warming drawers are some of the most capacious on the market so you will have little problem storing items.
From a design perspective, you have four choices for the drawer front. Choose from the Classic Stainless steel look or the premium finishes of Platinum or Carbon Stainless steel. Also available is the integrated drawer front, which allows for a custom wood panel. Regardless of your panel selection, electronic controls are hidden.
- 850 Watt heating element
- Hidden electronic touch control panel
- Preset and variable temperature control
- Preset automatic shut-off or extended operation in Sabbath Mode
- Stainless steel interior
- Rack for storing food
- Removable stainless steel drawer pan
- Full extension, ball bearing drawer glides
- Can be installed in combination with a 30” (762 mm) or 36” (914 mm) Wolf single oven and Wolf microwave oven (see design guide for additional details)
- Certified by Star-K to meet religious regulations
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Two and five year residential warranty – exclusions apply – see warranty terms
- Drawer Fronts:
- Classic Stainless steel – WWDFRONT/S
- Platinum Stainless steel – WWDFRONT/P
- Carbon Stainless steel – WWDFRONT/B
- Integrated – WWDFRONT/I (accepts wood panel)
- Electrical Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz – 15 amp dedicated circuit
- With Stainless Steel Drawer Front:
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth (behind frame): 23-1/2"
- With Integrated Drawer Front:
- Height: 10-1/8"
- Width: 29-3/8"
- Depth (behind frame): 23-1/2"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
- That the 30” (762 mm) warming drawer Model WWD30 is sold as a base unit only; one of the above drawer front options is required.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.