Sony SAL-16F28 - 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens In Black, Model SAL16F28
Crisp images in the unique perspective that only a fisheye lens can provide. A superb fisheye lens with a look all its own -- a fascinating perspective on landscapes, cities, crowds and special events. With a 180° angle of view and extraordinary corner-to-corner sharpness, this lens achieves crisp, clear detail from about 8 inches to infinity. Mounted on the Sony® a (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, it provides a 110° angle of view with 24mm focal length (35mm equivalent).
- 16mm f2.8 Fisheye Lens
- Unique perspective only a fisheye lens can provide
- Extraordinary corner-to-corner sharpness
- Crisp focus from about 8 inches to infinity
- 4 Built-In Filters: Normal, 056, B12, A12
- Quick filter selection with a simple rotating dial
- A Unique View of the World:
With exaggerated perspective and intriguing visual distortion, this fisheye lens brings images closer to the focal plane for a view beyond the ability of human eye.
- 4 Rotating Filters:
Built-in filters can be selected by simply rotating a dial on the lens -- including Normal, 056 for accented contrast in B&W photos, B12 to correct color by eliminating red tones, A12 to correct color by eliminating blue tones.
- Focal Length:
- 35mm Equivalent: 16 mm
- APS: 24 mm
- Angle of View:
- 35mm Equivalent: 180"
- APS: 110"
- Min Focus Distance: 8.4” (20 cm)
- Maximum: f2.8
- Minimum: f22
- Maximum Magnification: 0.15X
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups with 7 aperture blades
- Filter Diameter: Integrated
- 2-15/16" x 2-5/8” (75 x 66.5 mm)
- Unit: 14.1 oz (400g)
- Shipping: 1.5 lbs.
- SAL-16F28 - 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor
Manufacturer Model Number: SAL-16F28
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.