Universal MRF-350 RF Black Base Station, Model MRF350
Improved spurious adjacent signal rejection. The MRF-350 receives Narrow Band RF (radio frequency) signals via the RFX-250 RF Sensor (antenna module). The RFX-250 displays RF interference via a bright red LED which flickers when interference is present. Simply relocate the RFX-250 out of the interference area to resolve the problem.
- "No More Pointing"
- RF Addressable
- IR Routing
- Expand operating range up to 100 feet
- Compatible remotes: MX-3000, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900 only
- Compatible RF Sensors (antennas): RFX-250 only
- Expand range by adding RFX-250 RF Sensors in remote areas
The MRF-350 can power up to three RFX-250 RF Sensors connected in parallel to the RF Input connector.
- Variable IR output matches rear panel inputs
The MRF-350 is equipped with adjustable IR line outputs. Each output can be individually matched to rear panel IR inputs on any component that is designed to be operated by a standard IR repeater. The outputs utilize a 3.5 mm jack.
- IR Input for multi-zone loop through, keypads or IR repeater systems
The MRF-350’s rear panel IR input will relay IR data from IR repeaters or multi-zone keypads to all IR line outputs (does not support IR routing). The 5V, 100mA output will power some keypads directly.
- Control six identical components or zones — Up to fifteen MRF-350s in the same installation
The MRF-350 has six “addressable” IR Line Outputs. For example, you can control up to six identical TVs with one MRF-350 or route volume commands for a specific zone to a particular zone IR input on a multi-zone pre-amp. If you have more than six identical components or zones, up to 15 MRF-350s can be separately installed to control them—thereby allowing up to 90 identical components or zones in one house. The MRF-350 is compatible with the MX-3000, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900 (only). Each can be programmed to specifically control components in a particular room by installing a base station at each location. In operation, it’s simple: when you select a device located in the Den, the remote only send commands to the Den. When you select a device located in the Family Room, the remote only sends commands to it.
- RF Freq: 418MHz
- Range: RF - Up to 100 feet.
- IR Flasher: Outputs: 3.5mm Mono Mini Jack
- Power Supply: 9V 300mA/110V 60Hz (included)
- Width: 8.5"
- Height: 1.375"
- Depth: 3.875"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts & labor
- This product is compatible with MX-3000, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900 remote controls only. Not compatible with RFX-150
Manufactures Model Number: MRF-350