Bosch Integra HDI7282 700 Series Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Convection Range, Model HDI7282SS
- CLEARTOUCH™ Electronic Oven Controls
This touch panel features high quality materials and elegant design, while giving complete access to all of the range’s many features. Easy to use and even easier to clean, the control indicators will never fade because they are sealed under the glass surface, guaranteeing a beautiful appearance for years to come.
- Nickel Finish Knobs
- Pro-Style Cooktop
Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the convenience of our continuous cast-iron grates, which facilitate pot movement. They’ll also value our versatile burner system, which can bring pots quickly to a boil at its highest output as well as gently simmer sauces with its precision low-output setting. And the gas-on-glass design makes it easier to clean.
- Genuine European Convection™ with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
We've set the standard for convection cooking with our Advanced Circulation System. This system utilizes 8 vents to optimize the circulation of heated air for more even cooking and baking. By improving heat circulation in the oven cavity, this system also reduces cooking time by up to 25%.
- True Hidden Bake Element
- One 16k BTU and Two additional 12.5k BTU Power Burners
- Three POWERSIM™ Caps and One OPTISIM™ Cap
- Temperature Probe
Our built-in automatic meat temperature probe will allow you to cook more accurately and enjoy perfect meals all the time. When foods reach the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off—giving you optimal temperature control. And by not overcooking, your food also maintains its nutritional value. Food tastes better and you eat healthier.
- 4.6 Cubic Feet Capactiy
At 4.6 cubic feet, our oven is the largest in the slide-in category. Not only can you cook with a variety of cookware sizes simultaneously, you can cook an entire meal — including a large bird with all the trimmings. And with our well-lit oven, checking on your meal is a pleasure.
- Large Warming Drawer
With three electronically controlled temperature settings that range from 140°-220°F, our stainless steel warming drawer gives you a choice of options for ideal warming temperatures. While it smoothly glides on steel ball bearings, the drawer fully extends for easy access to its 1.3 cubic feet of usable space.
- Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
The convenient telescopic rack allows users to check and view and handle foods without having to pull the cookware out of the oven. The rack can hold up to 35 pounds and glides easily back and forth fully extending over the open oven door. It fits any rack position and is removable for easy clean up.
- Easy-to-Clean Surfaces
- Extra Wide Oven Window
- Touch & Turn® Electronic Oven Control
- Automatic Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Roast
- Convection Conversion
- Keep Warm
- Temperature Probe
- Sabbath Mode
- Genuine European Convection™ (with third heating element)
- Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- Full Extension Telescopic Rack
- Standard Racks: 2
- Broiler Pan
- Wide View Oven Window
- Extra Wide 25" Oven
- 40W Incandescent Lights: 2
- Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven
- Full Stainless Steel Oven Door
- CLEARTOUCH™ Oven Control
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Automatic Oven Lights: 2
- Easy-Clean Smooth Oven Bottom
- Easy Clean Glass Control Panel
- Storage Drawer (Full Extension)
- Extra Wide Warming Drawer
- Warming Drawer (Full Extension)
- Full-Extension Ball Bearing Glides
- Full-Surface Continuous Grates
- Low Profile Flush to Countertop
- POWERSIM Full-Range Burner
- OPTISIM Burner Right Rear Burner
- Sealed Burners
- Optimized Burner Spacing
- Simmer Indicator Light for POWERSIM Burner
- Nickel Knobs
- Full Stainless Control Panel
- Oven Capacity (cubic feet): 4.6
- Broil Wattage: 3600
- Bake Wattage: 2000
- Third Element Wattage: 1100
- BTU/Right Front Burner: 1300-16000
- BTU/Right Rear Burner: 800-5500
- BTU/Left Front Burner: 1300-12500
- BTU/Left Rear Burner: 1300-12500
- Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4-wire 60 Hz,
- Amps: 40
- Natural / LP Gas Convertible
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 25-5/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Installation Type||Slide In|
|Burner Grate System||Continuous|
|Cooking / Baking Modes||Convection Bake, Dehydrate, Convection Roast, Convection Broil|
|Element Type||Bake, Heating, True Hidden Bake|
|General Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Burners / Elements||4|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Oven Capacity (Cu.Ft.)||4.6|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Rack Type||Telescopic Rack|
|Range Configuration||Bake Element: 2000 Watts, Cooktop: Right Front Burner - 1300 BTU / 16000 BTU, Left Front Burner - 1300 BTU / 12500 BTU, Left Rear Burner - 1300 BTU / 12500 BTU, Oven: Broil Element: 3600 Watts, Right Rear Burner - 800 BTU / 5500 BTU, Third Element: 1100 Watts|
|Electrical Frequency||60 Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
Abt Extended Service
Protect your products with the Abt extended protection plan.
SquareTrade Extended Service
Protect your products with the SquareTrade extended protection plan.
enter zip code for pricing
Update Zip Code
- Attractive Design
- Burners heat food quickly
- Easy To Clean
- Good baking results
- Heats Up Quickly
- High-Powered Burners
- Large Surface Area
- Stable oven temperature
- Larger Kitchens
- Imprecise Temp Control
- Unreliable Performance
- Very loud 69db
Bosch Integra 700 Series Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Convection Range
UPC Code: 825225844426
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Bosch HDI7282 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Bosch HDI7282 is Brand New.
- The Bosch HDI7282 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.