Panasonic KX-TG4500B Black 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone System - KXTG4500B
Long Range, Clear Sound, Minimal Interference
Our 5.8 GHz Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum technology operates on a different wavelength with much less traffic than the 2.4 GHz technology while maintaining the great security, incredible clarity and long range. Have a wireless computer network, or thinking about getting one? 5.8 GHz technology will not interfere with wireless networks such as 802.11b or 802.11g WiFi.
Up to 4 Lines and up to 8 Handsets with Just One Phone Jack
Give your small business the advanced features of a business telephone system without the expensive wiring and installation. Simply hook up the base unit to your phone lines and plug it into an AC outlet. Then set up the optional, expandable cordless handsets in the desired locations. You don't need a phone jack for each additional handset -- just plug them into an AC outlet. Capable of handling up to 4 lines and up to 8 cordless handsets, this system will keep your small business connected.
All-Digital Voice Mail System
This phone system is equipped with an all-digital voice mail system for quick, easy retrieval of crystal-clear messages. Message operation has never been easier, with up to 100 minutes of recording time and up to 8 mailboxes1, plus such features as pre-recorded outgoing message, remote operation, Tollsaver, and skip-and-repeat. And don't worry about losing your messages when the power goes out-they're stored in flash memory so they're unaffected by power failure or interruptions.
If the Power Fails, Don't Worry--You Can Still Finish Your Call
The KX-TG4500B is unlike most other cordless phone systems when the power fails. The base unit will transmit calls during a power (AC) outage for a limited time. Most cordless phones will not work at all without power.
See Who's Calling, Even if You're Already on the Phone
We've all become accustomed to Caller ID and its ability to let us see who's calling before we answer the phone. Then there's call waiting, a beep letting us know there's another call coming in. But until now, you wouldn't know who was beeping in unless you answered it. With Call Waiting Caller ID2 you get the best of both worlds. Now when you get a beep, you can see who's calling before you answer. But we'll leave that decision up to you!
- General Information:
- Color Black
- Frequency 5.8 GHz
- Technology FHSS Digital
- Multi-Handset Capability up to 8
- Number of Phone Lines up to 4
- Language English/Spanish
- Advanced Features:
- Easy Operation (menu driven) Yes
- Voice Scramble (digital security) Yes
- Power Outage Operation Yes
- Caller ID/Phone Book:
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes
- Caller ID Memory 50
- Phone Book 100 entries
- Dialer Storage Capacity (# of digits per station) 32
- Speed Dial (Base/Handset) 10/10
- Answering System:
- All-Digital Answering System up to 100 minutes
- Automated Attendant Yes
- Private Mailboxes 1 box for each handest (max. 8)
- Different OGM for each line Yes
- Voice Prompts/Time Day Stamp Yes
- Pre-Recorded OGM Yes
- Call Screening Yes
- Remote Control from Handset Yes
- Remote Control from Outside Line (DTMF) Yes
- Tollsaver Yes
- 2-Way Recording Yes
- Basic Features:
- Base Unit Keypad Yes
- Speakerphone (Base/Handset) Yes/Yes
- Headset Jack (Base) Yes
- Hold (Base/Handset) Yes/Yes
- Melody on Hold (User recorded music) Yes
- Mute (Base/Handset) Yes/Yes
- Flash (Base/Handset) Yes/Yes
- Redial (Base/Handset) Last 10 dialed/Last 10 dialed
- Ringer Patterns 3
- Melody Ringer 4
- Ringer Tone (Base/Handset) Yes/Yes
- Ringer Volume Control (Base/Handset) Off, Low, Mid, High / Off, Low, Mid, High
- Talk Volume Control (Base/Handset) Low, Mid, High / Low, Mid, High
- Speakerphone Volume (Base/Handset) 8-step / 6-step
- Any Key Answer Yes
- LCD (Base Unit) Yes
- Line Status Indicator Yes
- Handset Locator Yes
- Intercom Yes, handset - handset and handset - base unit
- Multi-Way Conferencing Up to 3-way
- Barge In/Privacy Yes
- Programmable Tone/Pulse Yes
- Wall Mountable (Charger) Yes
- Base Unit:
- Width: 10.63"
- Height: 4.92"
- Depth: 9.45"
- Cordless Handset:
- Width: 1.57"
- Height: 8.66"
- Depth: 2.16"
- Base Unit: 3.3 lbs
- Cordless Handset: 0.42 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- There is a general delivery mailbox on the base unit, plus one individual mailbox for each additional handset that is added to the system.
- Requires subscription to name-and-number Caller ID, call waiting and/or voice mail services offered by certain local telephone companies for a fee.
Manufacturers Model Number: KX-TG4500B