Terk 6x16 Indoor/Outdoor Grey Multiswitch, Model WB616
The Terk MS-WB616 Wide band Multiswitch is designed to expand your current DIRECTV system from 2 or 4 outputs to 16 outputs, supporting up to 16 independently operating receivers. The MS-WB616 will support the Terk TRK-S2 18 inch round ODU (2 outputs), the Terk TRK-S26 18x20 inch oval Phase 3 triple LNB ODU (4 outputs) and the new Ka/Ku 5 LNB ODU (4 outputs) which is designed to support the latest DIRECTV A3/MPEG 4 capable HD receivers. The Terk MS-WB616 has 6 inputs. Four inputs are for the traditional 101°/110°/119°W LNBs and two additional Ka LNBs for 99°W and 103°W. The MS-WB616 also has 2 FlexPort inputs. The FlexPorts are used to interface with the dish antennas of two additional DIRECTV satellites at locations such as 72.5°W and 95°W. The Terk MS-WB616 Wide Band Multiswitch is engineered to operate in indoor or outdoor environments.
- 6X16 indoor/outdoor multiswitch
- 1 - AC Adapter
- 1- "F" Connector Adapter
- MS-WB616 enables users to connect multiple satellite receivers to any Direct TV satellite dish system.
- Ideal solution of multiple tuner satellite receivers with a built in DVR.
- Allows up to 16 receiver or DVR connections to your satellite dish.
- Die-cast zinc construction and weatherproof F-connectors.
- Allow connections to the 95° and 72.5°W positions in addition to their current 101°/110°/119°W satellites by using Flex Port 1 and 2.
- Includes power adaptor with F-connector for any length connection using RG-6 cable.
- Input Frequency Range: 250 2150MHz
- Output Frequency Range: 250 2150MHz (Each Output)
- Insertion Loss: -7dB (Min.)
- Cross Polar Isolation: 30dB min.
- Current Consumption: 250mA (Typ.) 300mA (Max.)
- Power Adaptor: 100 240 VAC 50 60Hz Input 21 VDC 1.5A Output
- 22KHz Tone Output: 22 ± 4 KHz continuous, 650 ±