Velodyne MiniVee 8" Powered Black Subwoofer, Model MINIVEEBK
There's nothing small about the MiniVee when it comes to power or performance. The 8" MiniVee starts with Velodyne's highest quality Class D digital amplifier cranking out 2000 watts dynamic power and 1000 watts RMS. Look inside and you'll find a massive 12.7 lb. magnet structure, a stiff Kevlar-reinforced driver cone, oversized spider and vented pole piece. Add it all up and you have a sub that produces deep, loud bass with low distortion. All of this comes wrapped up in a stylish black pica matte vinyl wrap. So whether you're listening to music or movies you won't find anything else that combines small size, accuracy, and efficiency at such a low price.
- 1000 watt RMS, 2000 watt peak amp
- 8" driver, 12.7 lb. magnet structure
- Plays low and loud
- Incredibly small, yet powerful
- Easy to set up and use
- Drivers: 8" (6.5" piston) forward firing Kevlar reinforced resin cone 2-1/2" dual-layer voice coil Die-case aluminum basket
- Amplifier: 2000 watts Dynamic 1000 watts RMS Power
- High Pass Crossover: 80 Hz (6 dB/octave)
- Low Pass Crossover: 40 Hz - 120 Hz (12 dB octave initial, 48 dB octave ultimate) or bypass with Subwoofer Direct
- Frequency Response: 28 - 120 Hz
- Magnet Structure: 204 oz. (12.7 lbs)
- Inputs: Gold plated RCA line and speaker level inputs
- Outputs: Line-level, high pass crossover, 80 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Phase Control: 0 or 180 degrees
- Protection: Dynamic compression
- Height: 10.063"
- Width: 10.375"
- Depth: 12.75"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three years parts and labor
Manufactures Model Number: MINIVEE