Velodyne 12" Powered Black Subwoofer, Model DLSR4000BK
Velodyne now brings the power and precision of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to a new series of very affordable, high-performance, remote-controlled subwoofers. The Distortion Limiting System (DLS-R) Series subwoofers consists of the DLS-3500R with an 8" forward firing driver (6.3" piston diameter), DLS-3750R with a 10" forward firing driver (8.2" piston diameter), DLS-4000R with a 12" forward firing driver (9.9" piston diameter), and DLS-5000R with a 15" forward firing driver (12.7" piston diameter). Each subwoofer features four presets on its remote control for movies, rock music, jazz/classical and games, allowing you to select the perfect bass without ever leaving your chair. All the adjustments of these subwoofers can be made using the remote including volume control, night mode, low-pass crossover and phase. The DLS-R Series deliver bass the way it was meant to be heard - loud and deep with incredible impact and lower distortion.
- Full-Featured Remote Control
- 4 Customized Listening Mode Presets
- Night-Mode Setting
- Distortion Limiting Logic/Circuitry
- 117V, 60 Hz only
- Power Requirements: 117V, 60 Hz
- Configuration: Extended Excursion Slot-Loaded Bass-Reflex
- Driver: 12" forward firing (9.9" piston diameter) with vented pole piece
- Frequency Response: 25-120 Hz +/-3 dB
- Distortion Limiting System: Yes
- High Pass Crossover(Digital): 80 or 100 Hz(6 dB/octave slope)
- Low Pass Crossover(Digital): 40 Hz-120 Hz (adjustable)(12 dB octave, 24 dB ultimate)
- Digital Phase: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
- Digital Presets: Movies; R&B-Rock; Jazz-Classical; Games
- Auto On/Off: Yes
- Continuous Power: 200 watts
- Dynamic Power: 400 watts
- Magnet: 3.5 lbs
- Voice Coil: 2" 4-layer copper
- Inputs: Gold plated line-level and speaker-level
- Outputs: Line-level and speaker-level
- Crossover bypass: Subwoofer Direct
- Cone: Reinforced fiber
- Height: 18"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 19.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three years parts and labor