Linksys Wireless-G VPN Broadband Silver Router, Model WRV54G
The Wireless-G VPN Broadband Router is the advanced, complete networking solution for your small business, incorporating four essential networking functions in one high-powered box. First, there’s the Wireless Access Point, which lets you connect Wireless-G (802.11g) or Wireless-B (802.11b) devices to the network. There’s also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to connect your wired Ethernet devices. Connect four PCs directly, or daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need. Third, the Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection. And finally, the Virtual Private Network (VPN) function creates encrypted “tunnels” through the Internet so up to 50 remote or traveling users can securely connect to your office network from off-site, or users in your branch office can connect to a corporate network. To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless G VPN Broadband Router can encrypt all wireless transmissions with 128-bit WEP encryption, and also supports the industrial-strength wireless security of 802.1x authentication and authorization. The Router can serve as a DHCP Server, and has a powerful SPI firewall to protect your PCs against intruders and most known Internet attacks. It can be configured to filter internal users’ access to the Internet, and has MAC or IP address filtering so you can specify exactly who has access to your network. Configuration is a snap with the web browser-based configuration utility. As the center point of your office network, the Linksys Wireless-G VPN Broadband Router gives you the flexibility, speed, and security you need!
- An Internet connection-sharing Router, Switch, and Access Point with built-in VPN endpoint capability and advanced security features
- Jump start your small business network by connecting both Wireless-G (802.11g) PCs, and local wired PCs
- Securely connect up to 50 remote or traveling users to your office network via VPN
- "Hotspot Ready" with subscriber registration, authorization and authentication functions
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.3
- Ports: Internet, Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4), Power
- Buttons: Power, Reset
- Cabling Type: UTP CAT 5
- LEDs: Power, Internet, LAN (1, 2, 3, 4), Wireless-G, DMZ
- Transmit Power: 19 dBm
- UPnP able/cert: Able
- Security Features: WEP, 802.1x Authentication
- WEP Key Bits: 64, 128
- Power: 5V, 2.5A
- Certifications: FCC, IC-03
- Operating Temp.: 32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC)
- Storage Temp.: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, Non-Condensing
- Width: 7.32"
- Height: 6.89"
- Depth: 1.89"
- Unit: 20.11 oz
- Shipping: 3 lbs
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.