Whirlpool In The Grille Push Button Water Filter - 4396710
*Also Available In 2 Pack.
The Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 4396710 PUR advanced is the new, improved filter for Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerators with easy access through the front base grille push button access. Whirlpool Advanced Refrigerator Water Filter 4396710 reduces bad taste, odor, lime scale buildup, cysts, chlorine, dirt and rust in your water and ice. It does not remove flouride from your water. The 4396710 is the best water filter available for Whirlpool, KitchenAid and select Kenmore side by side refrigerators with a push button base grill access.
Add on the Whirlpool 4396710 Water Filter to your refrigerator to acquire fresh, well-purified drinking water and ice. This 4396710 PUR push button water filter is ideal for use with many side-by-side refrigerators, including Whirlpool and KitchenAid that offer easy access through the front base grille push button. It easily gets rid of water contaminants like lime scale buildup, cysts, dirt, and rust present in the water and ice. While doing so, this Whirlpool replacement water filter retains vital substances like fluoride in the water. It also improves the taste of the drinking water by minimizing the odor and taste of chlorine. Some of the part numbers that can be replaced with the Whirlpool 4396710 Water Filter include 4396710, 4396710B, and 4396711 PUR Ultimate.
- It replaces part numbers 4396710, 4396710B, 4396711 PUR Ultimate and Sears part number 9020, 9030, 46-9020, 46-9030, 469020, 469030, T1RFWB2, T1WB2, T1WB2L, T1RFKB1, T1KB1, 2260538
- One added benefit is that the 4396710 Whirlpool, Kenmore PUR water filter replaces part numbers is used as replacement cartridge T1RFWB2 for model T1WB2 / TIWB2L
- The 4396710 Whirlpool refrigerator water filter improves the taste and odor of the water and removes anything larger than .5 microns including the following from your water and ice
- Chlorine taste and Odor
- Particulates (Class II)
- 2, 4-D
- Cysts, Spores
- You should replace your 4396710 Whirlpool refrigerator water filter every six months or if your water has a bad taste or odor
- 4396710 should not be used with refrigerators with "Fast Fil" or "PUR Measure" dispensers. If your fridge has these features you should purchase filter 4396841