Sharp 19" LCD Flat Panel TV/DVD Combo In Black, Model LC19DV22U
Sharps 19"*1 screen LC-19DV22U LCD-TV provides a convenient built-in DVD television solution with a distinctive design. The LC-19DV22U features a side-loading progressive scan DVD player, a high-performance LCD panel for high brightness, a high contrast ratio, low-reflection glare protection and wide viewing angles, as well as Sharps Emmy® Award-winning LCD technology.
- True 16:10 Aspect Ratio (1440 x 900) LCD Panel displays 16:9 widescreen programs in their native aspect ratio.
- Built-in side-loading progressive scan DVD player is the ultimate in convenience!
- Built-in ATSC / QAM / NTSC Tuners for DTV and analog TV viewing.
- High Brightness Sharp LCD Televisions are very bright, so you can put them virtually anywhere even near windows, doors or other light sources and their picture is still vivid.
- HDMI Input for convenient connection to digital devices.
- Viewing Angles are so wide you can view Sharp Liquid Crystal Televisions from anywhere in the room!
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life*2 Sharp's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- High Contrast Ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes.
- PC Input easily turns your TV into a PC monitor.
|Screen Size*1||19" |
|Panel Type||Active Matrix (a-si TFT) LCD|
|Pixel Resolution||1440 x 900|
|DVD Player||Progressive Scan|
|Tuning System||ATSC / QAM / NTSC|
|Lamp Life*2||60,000 hrs.|
|Viewing Angles||160°H / 160°V|
|PC Input||Yes (Analog RGB D-sub 15-pin)|
|HDMI Input||HDMI x 1|
|Component Input||Y/Pr/Pb x 1|
|S-Video Input||4-pin DIN x 1|
|Composite Video Input||RCA x 2|
|Audio Inputs||RCA L/R x 4|
|Speakers Location / Type||Bottom / Fixed|
|Warranty Information |
|Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)||1 year parts, 90 days labor|
|Manufacturer's Model Number||LC-19DV22U|
- Height: 14"
- Height(on base): 15.3"
- Width: 19.1"
- Depth: 3.8"
- Depth(on base): 8.8"
- Unit: 20.1 lbs.
- Shipping: 24 lbs.
- Actual screen size TBD" measured diagonally.
- The typical period of time after which the lamp's power output will have decreased by about half, given that the LCD TV is used continuously in a 77°F room under standard lighting and brightness conditions.
- See warranty statement included in the product operation manual.
Sharp is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation.
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.