LG Refrigerator Water Filter, Model LT600P
The LG water filter is a great way to have access to cold, clean, refreshing water in your kitchen with the press of a button. The LG refrigerator water filter is easy to install and your refrigerator will let you know when it's time to change your filter!
- The LG Refrigerator Filter 5231JA2006B / LT600P fits LG and Kenmore refrigerators with a long round filter.
- The LT600P Filter replaces these older filter part numbers
- 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S
- 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A-S
- 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006B-S
- Sears / Kenmore
- 9990, 9990P, 469990, 46-9990, 04609990000
- The LG LT600P is used in most Kenmore Trio Refrigerators that have the water filter on the outside and begin with model number 795.
- The LG 5231JA2006-B reduces
- 99.9% of Particulates Class I
- 97.6% chlorine taste & odor
- 91.2% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 96.7% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 99.35% of Lead
- 95.9% of Atrazine
- 96.3% of Benzene
- 93.06% of 2,4-D
- 99.09% of Lindane
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.3% of Turbidity
- The LG LT600P should be changed every 6 months