DCS 27" WOT-127 Single Electric Wall Stainless Steel Oven, Model WOT127SS
- Rolling Racks
Pull out the oven rack from a “residential” oven when it’s hot. You’ll find it sticks. Metal expands when heated: a simple fact that appears to have escaped the notice of our competitors. At DCS, we put our racks on rollers, which means you can slide them out effortlessly when hot. That means safer and easier cooking
- Glass-Sealed Broiling Element
Do you like your steak broiled or baked? Turn on the broiler in any “residential” oven and the elements start emitting ‘convected’ heat. Your precious steak begins to bake, not broil! Not so at DCS. We put our broiler under glass. This allows it to use direct, ‘radiant’ heat when broiling. This has been proven to cook more quickly and at a higher temperature than convected heat
- Concealed Baking Element
Open up the door of any "residential" electric oven, and you will see the live element glowing red at the bottom of the oven. Not so at DCS. We hid the live element under the oven floor, which increases available space and distributes heat more evenly throughout the oven. That means no more uneven cakes
- 3.8 Cubic Feet of Oven Space
- Glass Sealed Infrared Broiler
- Electronic Sensor Touch Controls
- True Convection
- 3 Oven Racks with 6 Positions
- Bake: Wattage: 2,400 watts
- Broil: Wattage: 3,500 watts
- Convection: Wattage: 1,900 watts
- Cutout Width: 25-1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 28-5/16"
- Exterior Width: 27"
- Exterior Depth: 24-3/8"
- Exterior Height: 28-13/16"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): Full One Year Warranty