Panamax M7500PRO Black MAX 7500 Pro Home Theater Power Management System - M7500PRO
The MAX® 7500 PRO has been specifically engineered to improve the performance and life expectancy of home theater
equipment. The combination of sophisticated power conditioning and the worlds finest power protection has resulted in an audio/video power center that meets the power quality needs for the entire entertainment system.
At the heart of the MAX® 7500-PRO is an advanced power filtration system featuring a 720VA isolation transformer, that provides power for digital source components and displays.
In addition, any noise generated by digital source components is isolated and prevented from reaching key audio or video components. The MAX® 7500-PROs ground isolation feature mechanically interrupts ground loops, making the MAX 7500-PRO especially useful for applications with unstable power or ground issues. IP addressable, the MAX 7500- PRO is also ideal for multi-zone audio/video whole-home automation and wherever remote diagnostics are needed. RS-232 communication comes standard with the unit and a TCP/IP card is optional. End users can configure each outlet bank individually to customize for their home theater system.
- Remote diagnostics (IP-ready with optional Ethernet card)
- Ground Isolation - Advanced Video Filtration
- Voltage regulation and Balanced Power
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM)
- Satellite (SAT) and Cable Access Television (CATV) protection
- Telephone (TEL) and Local Area Network (LAN) protection
- AC SPECIFICATIONS
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry Yes
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 2670 Joules
- Spike Capacity 162,000A
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 100dB (100kHz-2MHz)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Clamping Level (TVSS Voltage) 330V
- Initial Clamping Level 200V
- Overvoltage Shutoff 142+/-5V
- Undervoltage Shutoff 90V+/-2V
- Protection Modes L-N, N-G, L-G
- Maximum Current Rating 15A (1800W)
- Response Time <1ns
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- Number of Outlets 11
- Always On Outlets up to 11
- Switched Outlets 4
- Delayed Outlets up to 6
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Connections Straight
- TELCO SPECIFICATIONS
- SignalPerfect Circuitry
- Fuseless / Auto Resettable Yes
- Clamping Level 260v Telco/ 8v LAN
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Wires Protected Pins 4,5 Telco (1 In 2 Out)/ Pins 1, 2, 3, & 6 LAN
- Connectors Tel RJ-11, LAN RJ45
- AGENCY & WARRANTY
- Agency Approval
- Product Warranty Length 3 Years
- Connected Equipment Policy Length Lifetime
- Connected Equipment Policy Amount $5,000,000
- Lightning Protection Yes
- COAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Antenna/Cable Lines Protected 2
- Antenna/Cable Clamping 1.4V
- Antenna/Cable Attenuation <1 dB up to 950 MHz
- Satellite Lines Protected 2
- Satellite Clamping 25V
- Satellite Attenuation <1 dB from 950MHz-2.05GHz, <2.4 dB @ 2.2GHz
- Coax Connectors Female
- Length: 12.75"
- Width: 17"
- Height: 3.5"
- Unit: 36 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy
- Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $5,000,000!
- 3 Year Product Warranty
- The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
- Warranty Limitation For Internet Purchaser:
- PANAMAX CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY AND EXPANDED SATELLITE RECEIVER WARRANTY are only valid for products purchased from Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers. For a list of Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers go to our Dealer Locator.