Sony CMT-BX1 Micro Component System In Black, Model CMTBX1
- 30 Watts Total: 15 Watts per Channel x 2 (RMS 10%THD)
- Elegant Front Loading CD Design
- CD-R/RW and MP3 Playback Capability1
- Bass Reflex Speaker Design
- PC/Audio In for Digital Music Players or PC's
- AM/FM Tuner with 30 Presets
- 30 Watts Total: 15 Watts per Channel x 2 (RMS 10% THD): Plenty of power for small rooms or offices.
- Elegant Front Loading CD Design: provides direct access to insert or replace CD's.
- CD-R/RW and MP3 Playback Compatible1: Plays CD-R/RW discs burned from either a home recording deck or PC and will also decode and play back MP3 files that have been recorded onto a CD-R/RW disc.
- Bass Reflex Speaker Design: A speaker enclosure that includes a "tuned" Port to increase and extend bass response by releasing some of the energy created by the inward movement of the woofer cone.
- MP3 Playback: The player will decode and play back MP3 files that have been recorded onto a CD-R/RW disc. This allows the customer to record hours of music from their PC onto a CD-R/RW disc.
- PC/Audio In for Digital Music Players or PC's: allows simple plug-and-play integration with a Digital music player device or a PC via a 2.5mm jack.
- AM/FM Tuner with 30 Presets: provides easy, accurate, drift-free tuning of the most listened to AM and FM ratio stations.
|Digital-to-Analog Converter: ||1 Bit |
|Frequency Response: ||CD: 20-20000Hz |
|Format(s) Supported: ||CD-DA, CD-R/RW, CDs with MP3 Playback Capability|
|Tuning: ||Auto Scan Radio|
|Antenna System: ||AM: Loop Antenna, FM: Lead Antenna |
|Frequency Range: ||AM: 530-1710kHz; |
|CD Play Mode(s): ||Program, Shuffle, Repeat|
|Station Preset(s):|| 30 (10 AM, 20 FM) |
|Sound Enhancer: ||DSGX (Dynamic Sound Generator X-tra), Mega Bass®|
|Tuner Type: ||FM/AM Superheterodyne Tuner|
|Radio: ||AM, FM|
|Component Compatible: ||Yes|
|Type of Use: ||Desktop Micro System |
|Disc Capacity: ||1|
|Inputs and Outputs |
|Analog Audio Input(s): ||1 (Rear, Stereo Mini)|
|Antenna Terminal(s): ||2 (Rear)|
|Power Requirements: ||AC 120V, 60Hz |
|Output Power: ||30W Total (15 W + 15 W (6 ohms at 1 kHz, 10% THD)) |
|Power Consumption: ||45W|
|Battery Type: ||Remote: "AA" x 2 |
|Power Handling Capacity:|| With 6 ohms loads, both channels driven from 120-10000 Hz; rated 9 W per channel-minimum RMS power, with no more than 10% total harmonic distortion from 250 milliwatts to rated output. |
|Speaker System: ||Bass Reflex Type (Full Range Speaker System) |
|Speaker Dimensions: ||3.1" (8cm) (Full Range Driver) |
|Timer Events: ||Record/Play/Sleep (Wake-up or Fall Asleep To Music-Select from 10 Timed Shut Offs) |
|Power Save Mode: ||Yes|
|Remote Control:||Yes (Remote Commander Remote Control) |
|Approximate Dimensions |
|Speaker:||W 5 5" x H 9.7" x D 11.6" (140 x 246 x 135mm) (each x 2)|
| Main Unit: ||W 7.8" x H 5.1" x D 11.6" (200 x 130 x 295mm)|
|Unit||Speaker: 3 lbs 2 oz (1.5 Kg) (each x 2)|
Main Unit: 7 lbs 1 oz (3.4 Kg)
|Shipping ||17.8 lbs|
|CMT-BX1 Micro Component System||x 1|
|Instruction Manual ||x 1|
|Remote Commander Remote Control (RM-SC1) ||x 1|
|AA Batteries ||x 2 |
|FM Lead Antenna ||x 1|
(authorized online retailer):
|1 year parts and labor|
|Manufacturer Model Number:||CMT-BX1|
- CD-R/RW media/formats are not universally compatible.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.