Kitchenaid Biscuit Architect Series II Undercounter Dishwasher - KUDK03ITBT
The K Series dishwasher performance package offers the essential cleaning features, including a 4-blade food disposer that allows you to take dishes straight from the table to the dishwasher with no pre-rinsing required. The classic controls are fully visible, and include a recessed handle.
- 4-blade food disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing by grinding down food particles so they can be washed away
- Four stainless steel wash arms spray water to ten precisely angled locations, helping to distribute water more consistently
- Whisper Quiet® Sound Insulation System (54 dBA*) quietly handles your dirtiest dishes
* - Per IEC standards, Normal cycle
- Optimum wash sensor adjusts the wash cycle to specific water conditions for maximum cleaning efficiency
- Stainless steel tall tub holds more of the dishes that you use and provides better drying
- Dual-watt drying element and vent help ensure dishes are dry when cycle ends
- Extra-large silverware basket with covered compartment helps ensure best cleaning results for large quantities of silverware
- Number of Cycles 4
- Cycles HEAVY DUTY, NORMAL, LIGHT/CHINA, RINSE ONLY
- Cycle Options 5
- Optimum Wash Sensor
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- NSF Verification
- LOADING FEATURES
- Capacity 14 PLACE SETTINGS
- Lower Rack Fold-Down Lower Rack Tines
- Upper Rack Standard
- Sound Reduction System Whisper Quiet® (54 dBA)
- Commercial-Grade S/Steel Interior
- Rack Color Silver Atlantis
- Tub Design Tall
- 15 OR 20 Ampere, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Depth: 24.875"
- Height: 33.875"
- Width: 23.875"
- Unit: 95 lbs
- Shipping: 105 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor