KitchenAid 36" Stainless Steel Microwave Hood Combo, Model KHMS2056SSS
This microwave features the TruCapture® Ventilation System, which is the most efficient ventilation system found in a microwave hood combination and provides the ventilation power needed for gas cooktops. Glass-touch menu driven display provides an attractive, interactive layout of all functions.
- TruCapture® Ventilation System - the most efficient ventilation system in a microwave hood combination keeps air fresh
- Exhausts up to 300 CFM using a unique sloped design, creating superior smoke, odor, and grease filtration
- OptimaWave Technology with True 10-Level Power Control helps to eliminate cold spots and overcooked edges
- Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Boil & simmer function provides the perfect power setting for everyday tasks such as boiling water or simmering rice
- Browning pan provides more versatility by allowing you to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods in the microwave
- Non-stick interior makes it easy to clean the microwave oven
- Crisp and Broil Functions
- Maximum Power in Watts: 1200
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 2 Cubic foot
- Time of Day Clock
- In-Use Reprogramming
- Cooktop Light
- Exhaust CFM Rating: 300
- 15 OR 20 Ampere, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. FUSED ELECTRICAL SUPPLY IS REQUIRED. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Depth: 18-5/8"
- Height: 18-1/8"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- Full One Year - Parts And Labor
- Limited Second Through Fifth Year - Magnetron Tube, Electric Oven Elements, And Solid State Touch Control System
- Limited Second Through Tenth Year - Stainless Steel Oven Cavity/Inner Door If The Part Rusts Through Due To Defects In Materials Or Workmanship