Klipsch THX 8" Two-Way In-Wall White Loudspeaker, Model KS7800THX
Because of its THX® Ultra2 certification, the KS-7800-THX works well with movie presentations playing up to reference levels in rooms of 3,000 cubic feet or larger. The KS-7800-THX is also capable of delivering the same high-output, low distortion signature sound as its traditional enclosure counterpart, the KS-525-THX. It employs an 8-inch aluminum woofer and a patent-pending horn array, consisting of two vertically-stacked Tractrix Horn-loaded tweeters. In order to create enveloping sound fields and precise localization of individual effects, this speaker also utilizes Klipsch's Wide Dispersion Surround Technology™. Also referred to as WDST, this no-compromise approach gives the KS-7800-THX much more placement flexibility than conventional designs.
- THX® Ultra2 certification
- 8" aluminum woofer
- Two vertically-stacked Tractrix Horn-loaded tweeters
- Utilizes Klipsch's Wide Dispersion Surround Technology™
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- Power Handling: 100 w Continuous (400 w Peak)
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2130Hz
- Tweeter: Two 1” (2.5cm) Titanium dome compression drivers with neodymium motor structures
- High Frequency Horn: Patent-pending WDST™ Tractrix® Horn Array
- Woofer: 8” (20.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone, cast aluminum frame driver
- Enclosure Material: MDF Motorboard; ABS Shell
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Height: 20.8"
- Width: 11.8"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics