GE Profile PB975SPSS Stainless Steel 30" Free-Standing Double Oven Electric Range - PB975SS
- 6.6 cu. ft. total oven capacity
Large capacity is ideal for big meals
- Upper oven
Offers 2.2 cu. ft. capacity and two interchangeable rack positions to handle most of your everyday cooking needs.
- PreciseAir™ Convection System
Features an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation, providing even cooking and precise baking and roasting results.
- Convection Cook
Convection Cook uses a rear-oven fan surrounded by a 2500-watt, double-loop element. This fan reverses direction approximately every 70 seconds to help circulate hot air and provide even heat distribution throughout the oven. This action ensures that baked goods are evenly browned on every rack and large roasts come out juicy and delicious.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
Provides three cooking areas in one to accommodate various-sized pots or pans, helping maximize the heating performance, provide enhanced versatility and produce ideal results.
- Bridge Element
This triple element provides outstanding cooking flexibility. The front and rear 7” elements can be used separately. The front and rear with the connecting element in the center can be used together to form a single 7” x17” heated are. The connecting bridge element can also be activated with the front element only, accommodating small saucepans, large griddles, roasting pans, fish cookers or even keeping casseroles dishes ready to serve.
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 2.2 Upper / 4.4 Lower
- Total Capacity (cubic feet) 6.6 cu ft
- Oven Interior Hidden Bake Lower
- Temperature Management System TrueTemp™ System
- Configuration Double Oven Range
- Cooking Technology Convection (lower oven only)
- Cooktop Burner Type 5 Ribbon
- Cooktop Surface
- Patterned Graphite on Black Glass Ceramic
- One-Piece Upswept
- Control Location Backsplash
- Control Type
- Glass Touch Controls
- DigiTemp Temperature Display
- 6" Heating Element (s) 1 Ribbon (1500 watts)
- 6"/9"/12" Tri-Ring Element 1 Ribbon (3000 watt)
- 7" Heating Element(s) 2 Ribbon (1800 watt)
- Bridge Element 1 (800 watt)
- Warming Zone 1-6" Ribbon (120 watt)
- Cooking System PreciseAir™ Convection System (lower oven only)
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Yes
- Cleaning Time Variable
- Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights 5, Cooktop
- Infinite Heat Controls Yes
- Interior Oven Light Auto
- Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean
- Oven Control Features
- Audible Preheat Signal
- Auto Oven Shut-Off
- Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
- Auto Self Clean
- Automatic Meat Thermometer
- C° or F° Programmable
- Control Lock Capability
- Convection Conversion (lower oven only)
- Delay Bake Option (Time Bake)
- Delay Clean Option
- Digipad Numeric Entry
- Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
- Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
- Start Pad
- Variable Broil
- Oven "ON" Light Display
- Self-Cleaning Cycling Light
- Mis-Wire Detection
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Convection Cook Pads (lower oven only)
- Oven Features
- 6-Pass Power Bake Element
- Dual Element Bake
- Oven Rack Features 4 Heavy-Duty, Self-Clean Oven Racks
- Preheated Oven Light Display
- Style Smoothtop
- Color Appearance Stainless Steel
- Handle Sculptured
- Oven Door Features
- Big ClearView™ Oven Window
- Frameless Oven Door
- Power / Ratings
- Amp Rating at 208V 40
- Amp Rating at 240V 40
- KW Rating at 208V 10.7
- KW Rating at 240V 14.3
- Cabinet Width 30"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (lower) 24" x 17.5" x 18.25"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (upper) 24" x 8.88" x 18"
- Overall Height 47"
- Overall Width 29.88"
- Overall Depth 28.88"
- Depth with Door Open (in.) 45"
- Depth Without Handle (in.) 25.75"
- Unit: 241 lbs
- Shipping: 262 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Parts Warranty
- Limited 1-year entire appliance
- Limited 5-year glass cooktop/radiant surface units
- Labor Warranty
- Limited 1-year entire appliance
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.