Panasonic NNSD767S Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven, Model NNSD767SS
Experience the Revolutionary Inverter® Microwave Oven. With Inverter® Microwave Ovens, youll have all the power you need to cook with ease, speed, and style. Our Inverter® technology takes advantage of multiple power levels, and it maintains the best colour, shape, texture, and flavours of your food. Delicate foods can simmer without overcooking on edges and surfaces. And, due to consistent delivery of microwave energy, foods will no longer undercook in the centre and have hard overcooked edges. With this technology youll enjoy cooking your food and eating it too!
- Inverter Turbo Defrost Adds a Little Cooking Boost
Panasonic has succeeded in evolving Turbo Defrost, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter low-power delivery feature. It was developed on the basis of what scientists call "Chaos Theory." This design makes it possible to distribute microwave energy with the most appropriate combination of regularity and irregularity.
- Keep Food Warm Until You're Ready to Eat
A pulsing delivery of very low microwave power keeps the temperature of your food at a constant level without overcooking. Our improved keep-warm menu now includes five items, so food like stew, gravy and desserts can stay warm in the oven until you are ready to serve.
- Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen with Function Key
The Menu Action Screen is like having a gourmet chef to assist you in the kitchen. It scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions across the display in a choice of English, Spanish, or French. Our Function Key simplifies the programming of 10 useful, non-cooking functions. Just press the Function Key and the Menu Action Screen will display easy-to-follow steps to complete the desired function.
- Reheating and Cooking Made Simple
One-Touch Sensor Cooking adjusts power levels and calculates cooking times automatically, making reheating and cooking a variety of foods easier than ever.
- Pop-Out Dial for Convenience
The elegant and attractive pop-out dial is a departure from the standard keypad found on most microwave ovens.
- Add Elegance to Your Kitchen
An attractive, reflective door and front panel will look spectacular in just about any kitchen.
- Need Another Minute? Use the Quick Minute Feature
Set cooking times in one-minute intervals, or add a minute to a current cooking session.
- Enjoy Great-Tasting Popcorn
Pop a bag of prepackaged microwave popcorn at the push of a button.
- 1.6 cu. ft Capacity, with 15"-diameter Turntable
- 1250W High Power
- 10 Power Levels
- 5 Cooking Stages
- Cook-A-Round Automatic Turntable
- Quick Minute (Add Minute) Feature
- More/Less Control
- Easy-to-Use Pop-Out Dial
- Elegant Design with Reflective Door, Stainless Front and Silver Body
- One-Touch Sensor Cooking (18 Categories)
- One-Touch Sensor Reheat
- Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen
- Popcorn Key for Easy Popcorn Popping
- Delay Start
|Installation||Counter Top or Built-in|
|Oven Capacity||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Window||Reflective Mirror Finish|
|Display Panel||Expanded 6 Digit Display|
|Door Release||Push Button|
|Control Panel||Pop-out Dial with Button Panel|
|Multi-Lingual Menu Action Screen||Yes|
|Menu Category||Sensor (18 categories)|
|Auto Reheat||Yes (sensor)|
|Inverter Turbo Defrost||Yes|
|Power Level||10 levels|
|Multi-Stage Cooking||5 stages|
|Cook-A-Round Automatic Turntable||Revolving and Removable|
|Power Requirements||120V, 60Hz, 12.7A|
1460W, AC only
- Oven Dimensions (H x W x D) inches
- Outside Dimensions ( H x W x D) inches
- Unit: 31.1 lbs
- Shipping: 39 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty