Elan Black iPod Integration Dock - VIAMIGO
If you own an iPod®, chances are you love music. Not just any music - your music. Tunes you personally selected and downloaded. Ditto for TV, movies and music videos. Wouldn't it be nice to have everything that's in your iPod available to you, headphone-free, all around your house?
VIA!migo turns your portable iPod into a home-based multi-room audio/video player you can listen to or watch anywhere in the home. Simply place your iPod in the VIA!migo docking station and, voila!, all your MP3s and MPEGs can be heard and seen in any area that's a part of your ELAN multi-room system.
Control of your iPod is simple and fun. Once your iPod is docked, VIA! Touch Panels and Olé Touchpads around your home take over, providing you with familiar iPod controls and on-screen "Now Playing" information. VIA!migo can also be viewed on any TV and controlled directly from any learning IR remote control, giving you even more access to your favorite entertainment wherever you are in the house.
VIA!migos can be placed anywhere in the house where it's most convenient. You can even have multiple VIA!migos in different locations around the home. All you need to do is slide your iPod into any dock and it'll be available wherever and whenever you want it.
Through ELAN's powerful combination of products, you can now listen to your music anywhere you want to. While VIA!migo lets you play all your MP3 recordings throughout the house, ELAN's full line of VIA!dj Digital Music Servers give you one-touch, on-screen access to your entire CD collection and includes a fast and easy PC/Mac-to-iPod interface so you can take any of it on the road. At home or on the go, ALL your music is now right at your fingertips.
- Turns your iPod into a home-based multi-room audio/video player
- Control your iPod from any VIA! Touch Panel in the home
- View "Now Playing" info on VIA! Touch Panels & TVs
- User-friendly graphical user interface with familiar iPod controls
- Auto-detect feature enables video-capable iPods*
- Composite & S-Video outputs
- NTSC and PAL compatible
- Front-panel IR receiver for direct (non-VIA!) control
- Discrete commands for every function
- Variable/Fixed audio output selectable
- Attractive docking station also recharges your iPod battery
- Audio Outputs: Analog Left/Right (variable/fixed selectable)
- Video Outputs: Composite and S-Video (simultaneously active)
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- RS-232 Serial Input: RJ-45 jack (RJ-45 to DB9 adaptor included)
- IR Input: 3.5mm 'mini' jack, mono
- Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz
- Power Supply Output: 10VDC, 1.5A (included)
- iPod Models Supported
- All dockable iPods (excluding 3G iPod)
- iPod mini (4GB, 6GB)
- 4G iPod w/ click wheel (20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB, U2
- 4G iPod w/ color display (20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB, U2)
- iPod nano (1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB)
- 5G iPod w/ video (30GB, 60GB, 80GB, U2)
- Apple iPod models listed as of October 2006. As new models are released, ELAN will evaluate them for compatibility. As ELAN can not foresee possible changes to new iPod models, only those models shown here, or in future listings, are approved for use with VIA!migo. *Video viewing and auto-detect of video iPods are Apple software dependent.