Klipsch In-Wall Black Subwoofer Amplifier, Model RSA500
This high-powered device will drive up to two of any of these subwoofer modules and delivers 300 watts into an 8-ohm load (one subwoofer module) and 500 watts into a 4-ohm load (two subwoofer modules). It also comes with rack ears for fast and secure placement into any standard 19-inch rack. To keep end users from inadvertently tampering with performance levels, the majority of the RSA-500’s controls are housed on its rear panel. The fuse is also included on the back for quick and easy replacement. A detachable IEC power cord allows for the simple removal and reinstallation of the entire amplifier unit. The RSA-500 was also designed to “play nice” by offering standard input/output connectivity that will support any type of system.
- EQ switch for use with different subwoofers
- Selectable signal-sensing or voltage triggered auto-on/off circuit
- 300 watts continuous into 8 ohms or 500 watts continuous into 4 ohms
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Rack ears included
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-1kHz ± 3dB
- Amplifier Power: FTC Rated Power: 300W into 8 ohms, 500W into 4 ohms, 20Hz-1kHz @ <1.5% THD Dynamic Power: 875W into 8 ohms
- Low Pass Crossover: Continuously variable from 40-120Hz,
- Amplifier: BASH Hybrid
- Phase: Switchable between 0 and 180 degrees
- Enclosure Type: Use only with RW-5802, and AW-800-SW subwoofer enclosures (either one or two)
- Outputs: 2 Gold-plated unfiltered RCA phono jacks plus single LFE
- Inputs: 2 Gold-plated speaker binding posts, 2 Gold-plated RCA phono jacks plus single LFE
- Auto Power On: 2 second ON delay, 15 minute OFF delay
- Features: Selectable EQ, Speaker Level In, Low voltage trigger, rack ears included
- Finishes: Black anodized aluminum face plate
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC 60Hz
- Width: 17"
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 12.6"