KitchenAid 30" Architect Series II Stainless Steel Combination Oven, Model KEHU309SSS
Introducing the U.S. industry's first full-size built-in combination oven with steam-assist technology, which eliminates the need for manual steps such as spritzing or basting. And with dual-fan convection, this oven promotes even airflow for consistent cooking on all three racks.
- Dual-fan convection with steam-assist technology provides even heating and enhances flavor and texture
- EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Closed-door convection broil with full and center settings provides high-speed, adjustable broiling for large or small quantities
- Microwave convection cooking provides more even results in less time
- Crispwave™ Technology works with a crisper pan to allow grilling, frying, and convection cooking options in the microwave
- Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Glass-touch menu-driven LCD display provides an easy-to-use interface that guides you through all cooking options
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.4
- Oven Capacity: 4.3 Cubic foot
- Custom Cook, Reheat and Defrost
- Maximum Power in Watts: 900
- CleanBake™ Hidden Element
- Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions
- Temperature Probe
- 50 Ampere, 208/240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Height: 41.25"
- Depth: 24"
- Width: 28.5"
- Height: 42.31"
- Depth: 26.25"
- Width: 29.75"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer) One year limited warranty