Garmin Zumo 450 Portable GPS Navigation Unit - 0100056705
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Rugged and ready to ride, zumo 450 is your faithful guide to the open road. With glove-friendly, left-handed controls, preloaded street maps and a sunlight-readable screen, this waterproof navigator is made for motorcycles. zumo 450 includes many of the 550's motorcycle-friendly features, minus Bluetooth® wireless technology, text-to-speech and XM Satellite radio, at a price that won't break your budget.
Enjoy Bike-Friendly Design
Tough and dependable, zumo is built for motorcycles:
- Glove-friendly touchscreen with left-handed controls makes it easy to operate
- High brightness, sunlight-readable, UV-resistant display makes it easy to view your screen
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including resettable fuel gauge to warn you when it's time to fill up
- Motorcycle mount with universal mounting hardware so you can mount it anywhere
- Vibration-tested, waterproof and built with fuel-resistant plastics to withstand the elements
Navigate the Open Road
zumo 450 comes ready to go right out of the box with preloaded City Navigator® NT street maps and a hefty points of interest (POIs) database, including motels, restaurants, fuel, ATMs and more. Simply enter a destination, and zumo takes you there with turn-by-turn voice directions. In addition, zumo accepts custom points of interest such as school zones and safety cameras and lets you set proximity alerts to warn you of upcoming POIs. The 450 also comes with a rechargeable, removable lithium-ion battery for trip planning or use on foot, and even accepts additional maps.
Add Optional Traffic
To help you stay ahead of traffic , zumo can receive optional TMC traffic alerts (in select cities) when used with a compatible traffic receiver. Simply press a button on the screen, and zumo recalculates your route to avoid traffic tie-ups.
Plan Your Trips and Share Your Rides
zumo 450 makes it easy to plan your next trip and share routes with your riding buddies. Plan trips on your computer before you start. Search for food and fuel stops and local attractions. Then, transfer your route to zumo and go.
At the end of the day, share your favorite places and rides with other zumo riders and review your travels in Google Earth. SD card expansion makes it easy to store data and share routes. Download routes to share with your riding buddies even load MP3 files to your unit to enjoy tunes on the road. In addition, JPEG Picture Viewer lets you share photos of your adventures with friends and family.
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (using included mount)
- 3D map view: yes
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route): yes
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation): yes
- Choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- FM traffic compatible: yes
- MP3 player: yes
- Audio book player: yes
- Picture viewer: yes
- Configurable vehicle icons (select car-shaped icons for map navigation): yes
- Touchscreen: yes
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: yes
- Garmin Lock (anti-theft feature): yes
- Motorcycle-friendly: yes
- zumo 450
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America (full coverage)
- MapSource® City Navigator North America NT DVD (full unlock)
- Motorcycle mount with mounting hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
- Security screwdriver
- Carrying case
- Owner's manual on disk
- Quick reference guide
- *Notice to Drivers in California and Minnesota
- Physical & Performance:
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Battery: removable, rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- RoHS version available: yes
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: SD card (not included)
- Waypoints: 500
- Routes: 50
- Width: 4.8"
- Height: 3.9"
- Depth: 1.6"
- Display Size:
- Width: 2.8"
- Height: 2.1"
- Diagonally: 3.5"
- Unit: 10.6 oz
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 Year Parts and Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.