Garmin GPSMAP 520S Portable GPS Navigation Unit - 0100061101
- (400/500 Series)
- (500 Series)
This slim-line chartplotter flush-mounts easily in your boat and boasts an ultra-bright 5 QVGA display. The GPSMAP 520 also sports a built-in, satellite-enhanced worldwide basemap and simple, straightforward buttons and menus. You can add the optional BlueChart® g2 Vision SD card for even more enhanced features.
Navigate with Ease
With just a few buttons and a simple, intuitive interface, the GPSMAP 520 makes navigating virtually effortless. And instead of a traditional basemap, the 520 has a basemap of worldwide satellite images. It also has an SD card slot so you can add additional detailed maps without connecting to a computer.
Where applicable, the sounder version, GPSMAP 520s, comes with a powerful dual frequency transducer that clearly paints depth contours, fish targets and structure whether youre fishing in freshwater or off the coast. The 520 and 520s are also CANet compatible, so you can share sounder data with another chartplotter on your boat.
Add Extras with BlueChart g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
- 3D mariners eye view or fish eye view provides you with a 3-dimensional perspective of map information, both above the waterline and below it.
- High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
- Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
- Garmin sonar compatible: yes
- CANet compatible: yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position): yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio): yes
- Audible alarms: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- 3D map view: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- Auto Guidance: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- GPSMAP 520s*
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
- Owner's manual
- *Note: 520s package includes dual frequency transducer
- Physical & Performance:
- Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 320 pixels
- Display type: QVGA display
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Antenna: internal
- NMEA output: NMEA 0183
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Accepts data cards: SD card slot
- Waypoints: 1,500
- Routes: 20
- Track log: 10,000 points; 20 saved tracks
- Width: 5.9"
- Height: 6.4"
- Depth: 2.9"
- Display Size:
- Width: 3.0"
- Height: 4.0"
- Diagonally: 5.0"
- Unit: 1.75 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 Year Parts and Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.