Garmin GPSMAP 545S Portable GPS Navigation Unit - 0100060201
- (400/500 Series)
- (500 Series)
This offshore chartplotter boasts the brightest, sharpest, most colorful graphics youve ever seen on a 5-inch screen. The GPSMAP 545 has a 5 VGA display; preloaded BlueChart g2 maps of the U.S. coast; and simple, straightforward buttons and menus. You can add the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card for even more enhanced features.
Navigate the High Seas
The 545 has preloaded detailed maps cover all U.S. coastal areas and the Bahamas. For other areas, the 540 has a worldwide basemap with satellite images in place of more traditional maps. The SD card slot makes it easy to add additional maps without connecting to a computer. And with a simple, intuitive interface and high-speed processor, the 545 makes navigating easy.
Add Sonar and Weather
Where applicable, the sounder version, GPSMAP 545s, comes with a powerful digital sounder (up to 1 kW) and dual frequency transducer that clearly paints depth contours, fish targets and structure. Its also CANet compatible, so you can share sounder data with another chartplotter on your boat. For continuously-updated weather information, you can add the optional GXM 31 antenna to receive XM satellite weather, including NEXRAD radar, and hundreds of XM radio stations right on your chartplotter.
Add Extras with BlueChart® g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
- 3D mariners eye view or fish eye view provides you with a 3-dimensional perspective of map information, both above the waterline and below it.
- High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
- Auto guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
- Garmin sonar compatible: yes
- CANet compatible: yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position): yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio): yes
- Audible alarms: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- 3D map view: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- Auto Guidance: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- XM WX Weather & Radio for U.S. compatible: yes
- GPSMAP 545s*
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
- Owner's manual
- *Note: 545s package includes dual frequency transducer
- Physical & Performance:
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 640 pixels
- Display type: VGA display
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Antenna: internal
- NMEA output: NMEA 0183
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Accepts data cards: SD card slot
- Waypoints: 1,500
- Routes: 20
- Track log: 10,000 points; 20 saved tracks
- Width: 5.9"
- Height: 6.4"
- Depth: 2.9"
- Display Size:
- Width: 3.0"
- Height: 4.0"
- Diagonally: 5.0"
- Unit: 1.75 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 Year Parts and Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.