Energy Star Rated - No
Miele 24" Fully-Integrated Inspira Series Dishwasher, Model G1180SCVI
Inspira Series Dishwashers are available with their own customizable set of options. This series offers easy-to-use operational features and introduces even more installation options for you to consider. The Inspira G1180SCVi features 6 Wash programs, 5 wash temperatures, the CleanAir™ drying system, a concealed control panel, pre-made door and door handle options, and more. Wash performance is superb in the Inspira Series so you can't make a wrong decision when selecting which model is right for you!
Introduced on the Inspira Series dishwasher is Miele's most advanced and hygienic drying system, CleanAir™. The name says it all, as this system dries dishwasher contents without introducing any new air to the interior chamber that might contain small, unfiltered micro particles.
The CleanAir™ drying system works by surrounding the exterior stainless steel walls of the dishwasher with room temperature air. The temperature variance enables water to condense on the walls of the appliance and not on the dishware. Perfect, healthy drying of your family's dishes without the need to towel off water droplets.
- Incognito controls Click here to view
- PC Update Function
Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines.
Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances. Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters, for example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent.
PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
- Concealed control panel
- Accepts custom door panel (required)
- 6 Wash ProgramsClick here to view
- Pots & Pans: Brings pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried on soiling and heavy fatty residues to a gleam.
- Normal: Ideal for a normal, everyday mixed load of dishware with average soiled dishes and light fatty residues.
- Economy: For everyday loads of lightly or normally soiled dishes with little fatty residue.
- SaniWash: Where hygiene is especially important this program offers temperatures high enough to remove germs from baby bottles, chopping boards, utensils, etc. A perfect program when you need total confidence that appropriate sanitization levels are met.
- Short: This program is perfect for lightly soiled dishes, for instance during a party when the dishes need to be turned around quickly in order to serve the next guest.
- Rinse & Hold: Useful for rinsing off food residues while waiting for a full load to collect. This prevents food from drying on and causing unpleasant smells.
- 5 wash temperatures
- CleanAir™ drying system
Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance. This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher. This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- 12 place setting capacity
- Accommodates plates up to 12-1/4"
- Intake/Drain fault indicator
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- Acoustic function monitor
- Double Waterproof System
All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor. Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs. Water damage, if any, is minimized. That’s waterproof!
- Q1 Acoustics™
Sounds of Silence
Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market. For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background. No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele.
With new advancements in technology and a very progressive manufacturing process, Miele has done it again—producing the quietest range of dishwashers in its history! The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1 - 5. Please note these logos on each product series as you evaluate which model best suits your needs.
- 318 kWh consumption per year
- Standard Upper Basket
- Deep, height adjustable basket
- Fixed spiked inserts
- Two single-section cup racks
- Coffee bar
- Standard Lower Basket (w/cutlery tray), Lower Basket
- Fixed spike insert
- Hinged spike inser
- Separate Cutlery Tray
Miele’s patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets. Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically. A spare tray simplifies handling. Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray. The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.
- Width: 23-9/16"
- Height: 31-3/4" - 34-1/4"
- Depth: 22-7/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Full One Year Warranty
- (print on 11x17 paper for better readability)
Featues and specifications are subject to change without notice.