Klipsch 8" Two-Way Pivoting In-Ceiling Loudspeaker, Model CDT5800C
With integrated whole-house audio systems becoming more popular than ever, Klipsch designed the CDT-5800-C to meet the market's demand for a high-performance in-ceiling loudspeaker that easily challenges the inherent limitations of fixed locations.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Swiveling Tractrix Horn compression driver tweeter
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches
- Paintable to blend with ceiling
- Frequency Response: 49Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- Power Handling: 50 watts (200 watts peak)
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2230Hz
- Drive Components: Two-way system using one 1" (2.5cm) titanium dome compression tweeter with a swiveling 100° Tractrix Horn and one 8" (20.3cm) pivoting aluminum cone woofer
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-800-C (sold separately)
- Enclosure Type: ABS/ Infinite baffle, front flush with ceiling
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Width: 11"
- Cutout Dimensions: 9.8"
- Mounting Depth: 5.4"
- Unit: 7.4 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics