GE Slim Replacement Water Filter, Model GSWF
The GE SmartWater GSWF Filter fits newer GE refrigerators with the flip down filter compartment including model numbers that begin with GTS, PTS, PDS and PFS.
The SmartWater GSWF provides healthier and better tasting water. It can be used with most newer GE top-mount and bottom-mount refrigerators with a water filtration system. This filter also replaces Kenmore part numbers 46-9914, 469914, and 9914. This is a genuine OEM part from GE.
- This GE Smartwater GSWF refrigerator water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of the following contaminants
- 97.0% of Chlorine
- Particulates Class I
- This GE Smartwater GSWF refrigerator water filter also meets NSF / ANSI standard 53 for the reduction of
- 99% of Lead
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99% of Turbidity
- 76% of Atrazine
- 99% of Lindane
- 99% of Sediment
- You should replace your GE SmartWater GSWF refrigerator water filter every 6 months. If you experience a decrease in water pressure or a bad taste or odor returning to your water you should change your filter.
- Micron Rating: .5 - 1 Micron
- Pressure Range: 40-120 psi
- Temp Range: 33-100 Farenheit
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM at 60 psi
- Filter Capacity: 750 Gallons or 6 months