BDI Espresso Meriden Series 8127 TV Stand - MERIDEN8127ESP
MERIDEN sandwiches an ultra-functional cabinet between two thick panels, giving it a strength that is as substantial as it appears. But it is the integrated features such as adjustable shelves, ventilation and hidden wheels that make MERIDEN much more than meets the eye. Two flexible center compartments can be used for media, a speaker or additional components.
- Hidden Wheels: Hidden wheels allow the system to be rolled away from the wall for easy access to cables and connections.
- Cable Management: Keep that tangle of wires and cords controlled and out of sight using this collection's integrated wire management features.
- Adjustable Shelves: Adjustable shelves allow you to configure your system to accommodate larger components.
- Flow-Through Ventilation: Components not only need to look cool, they need to stay cool. Flow-through ventilation promotes air flow, prolonging component life.
- Tempered Glass: BDI's glass shelves and doors are virtually shatterproof, allowing you to use them for the bulkier components without giving it a second thought.
- Designer: Louis A. Lara
- Recommended TV Size: up to a 60" Flat Panel or Rear Projection TV
- Finish: Espresso
- Overall: 21.5H x 65W x 22D
- Top Shelf Capacity: 200 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf Capacity: 50 lbs
- Bottom Shelf Capacity: 75 lbs
- Max. Component Depth: 19"
- Interior Dimensions (Side Cabinets): 15H x 17.75W x 19D
- Interior Dimensions (Middle): 15H x 24.75W x 16.25D
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 years parts and labor
Furniture dimensions, specifications, materials, finishes and availability are subject to change. Confirm actual parameters prior to purchase. Due to variations in computer monitors, actual finish may appear differently online.