Sonos Bridge Wireless Extender, Model BR100
Previously known as Sonos ZoneBridge, the SONOS BRIDGE is the instant setup
solution for your Sonos wireless network. Connect the BRIDGE to your router
and all Sonos players can go anywhere and work wirelessly. It’s the ideal solution
for setting up Sonos when your router isn’t in a room where you want music.
All the Music you Want
Setting up your all-wireless Sonos system has never been easier. Just connect
a Bridge to your router to instantly activate SonosNet, our secure wireless
mesh network. Now all your ZonePlayers and Controllers can work wirelessly and
be placed anywhere in your house.
Extend the range of your Sonos system
The Bridge, like its name suggests, is a wireless bridge that extends the range
of the Sonos system. Now you can stream music far across your property, like
to a guesthouse or pool, by simply placing a Bridge in between that location
and the rest of the system. And with a two-port Ethernet switch, it also brings
standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console, or
- The Sonos ZonePlayer Play:5 The Sonos Play:5 is an all-in-one
wireless music system that delivers room-filling sound
- The amplified ZonePlayer 120 (ZP120) has a built-in 55W
per channel digital amplifier. Just add speakers to bring superior audio quality
to any room.
- The non-amplified ZonePlayer 90 (ZP90) connects directly
to your home theater receiver, stereo system and more, so you can instantly
add music to the audio equipment you already own.
Quick, easy install of an all-wireless Sonos system
- Instant wireless setup
Just connect a Bridge to your router using a standard Ethernet cable. Then,
a simple button press will start SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to
peer wireless mesh network that enables all other Sonos products to control
and play music wirelessly.
- System flexibility
Bridge gives you the flexibility to place your ZonePlayers in any room of
the house and connect them all wirelessly.
- Automatic set up
Install a new Bridge with one button-press.*
- Note: The Bridge requires software version 2.5 or higher.
Wireless bridge to extend SonosNet, the Sonos wireless mesh network
- Extend the range of the Sonos system
Stream music wirelessly to a remote location by placing a Bridge in between
a ZonePlayer in a remote location and the rest of the Sonos system.
- Expand the wireless reach of the Controller
Improve Controller access to SonosNet by placing a Bridge in areas where wireless
coverage needs a boost. Ideal for retrofits, where all ZonePlayers might be
in one location instead of being placed throughout the home.
- Easy Internet connectivity for other products in the house
The Bridge has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity
to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive.
- Ethernet Connection: 2-port switch, 10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX
- Wireless Connectivity: SonosNet 1.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer
wireless mesh network.
- Power Supply: Slim external power adapter, Output: DC 5V, 2A
- Connect Button: Automatic wired or wireless setup of the Sonos Multi-Room
Music System System.
- Front Panel Lights: Indicates Bridge status
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Package Contents: Sonos Bridge, power adapter, flat Ethernet
cable, Set-up Guide, Sonos System Setup Software CD-ROM (Windows XP SP2, Windows
Vista or Windows 7; Mac OS X v10.5 and v10.6
- Width: 4.33"
- Height: 1.61"
- Depth: 4.33"
- Unit: 0.59 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
One year parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.