Wolf 30" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Rangetop, Model SRT304LP
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Theres good reason why professional chefs choose gas cooking; control. The patented, dual-stacked sealed gas burners of our new sealed burner rangetop take control to a new level. Two levels, really. The upper-tier ports deliver maximum heat transfer at higher settings (15,000 btu maximum); the lower-tier continuous flame ably handles the subtleties of simmering and melting.
- Dual-stacked, sealed surface burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- 15,000 Btu/hr (4.4 kW) burners with 950 Btu/hr (.3 kW) delivered at simmer
- 9,200 Btu/hr (2.7 kW) burner with 325 Btu/hr (.1 kW) delivered at simmer and melt feature
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish with island trim
- Fits standard 24 (610) deep cabinets for easy installation
- Distinctive red or optional black control knobs
- Platinum bezels surround all knobs-chrome or brass bezels optional
- Porcelain-coated cast iron continuous top grates
- Certified by Star-K to meet religious regulations
- Height: 8-1/2"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.