Jura-Capresso White Impressa J5 Compact Automatic Coffee Center - 13333
(Click hyperlink text to view)
The IMPRESSA J5 is Jura’s first compact automatic coffee center expressing a new design philosophy. Smooth, clean lines, elegant accents, and an all-encompassing attention to detail make the J5 an aesthetic masterpiece from any angle. High-end materials, a rich platinum metallic treatment for the front and top with tasteful chrome accents contrast with matte black side panels. A second version features glossy piano white panels recognizing this resurgent kitchen décor option.
Besides a long list of standard Jura features the IMPRESSA J5 introduces new technologies in the compact class. All functions are centrally located. Adding a new level of convenience, the well-designed and user-friendly rotary dial allows you to override any settings for coffee and steam. Pushing the integrated rotary button allows you to enter 11 different programming options. All functions and settings are clearly communicated in the alpha-numeric LED display.
Ceramic Valve Technology
This new internal technology shortens the flow of coffee resulting in hotter temperature and more crema in your cup for the best in high-end pressure brewed coffee, ristretto, espresso, latte, cappuccino, café mocha latte and more.
Butterfly Coffee Spout
A world’s first: the dual coffee spout design moves up and down AND in and out to accommodate a larger range of different cups.
Triple Hot Water Temperature
The unique triple temperature setting for the hot water out-put produces a hotter Café Americano, pre-warms your cups faster and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
Low Noise Design
The insulated conical burr grinder features the lowest noise grinding of any coffee center today.
The traditional frother attachment, called the Dual Frother Plus, and the measuring scoop for pre-ground coffee are always accessible in a covered storage compartment on top of the machine.
The 18-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless steel lined thermoblock that delivers cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. Six pre-programmed beverage buttons prepare all your coffee drinks just with the push of a button. Within seconds the J5 is ready to deliver unlimited amounts of steam to heat and froth milk. The J5 comes standard with two frothing technologies (Dual Frother Plus and – the automatic frothing device – frothXpress). The 71 oz. water container and the 9 oz. bean container are larger than in any other compact coffee center. Sensors make sure that you never run out of beans or water. The pre-ground coffee funnel function automatically overrides the grinder and the CLEARYL water filter systems delivers the best tasting water for all your coffee varieties.
Features and Benefits:
- Six one-touch beverage buttons (one espresso, two espresso, one coffee, two coffees, hot water, steam) are pre-programmed to deliver all your hot drinks with a push of a button.
- All buttons individually programmable: Four coffee strengths for the one-cup buttons, two coffee temperatures, three hot water output temperature, cup sizes from 0.5 oz to 8 oz for single cup coffee buttons, 0.5 to 8 oz for double cup coffee buttons (total of up to 16 oz. of coffee), 0.5 to 15 oz. for hot water button, 2 to 120 seconds for steam button.
- Unique rotary dial: Override strength and cup size while brewing (no affect on pre-programmed settings).
- Height and width adjustable dual coffee spouts (Butterfly design)
- Integrated commercial solid steel conical burr grinder: 6 fineness settings for any type bean. Automatic clutch to prevent virtually all blockage from stones. Accessible upper burr.
- Low noise grinder construction: Quiet operation in any environment, at home, in the office, in the conference room.
- Electronic bean level sensor: Never a weak cup of coffee again. Never run out of beans.
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system. Accommodates pre-ground coffee. Ideal for use with second kind of coffee, e.g. decaf or flavored coffee.
- Two step pre-infusion for maximum aroma.
- Large variable brewing chamber: Automatically adjusts to hold between 5 and 16 grams of ground coffee. Coffee is always tamped (pressed) perfectly. Makes up to two 8 oz. cups of coffee at a time.
- Interchangeable frother systems (see video clips): Dual Frother Plus for traditional (manual) frothing and steaming with two settings for steaming only (latte) and frothing (cappuccino). frothXpress automatic frothing system siphons cold milk, combines it with steam and delivers any amount of frothed/steamed milk directly into your cups.
- 1450 W Stainless steel lined thermoblock water heating systems (no purging necessary): Always ready for coffee. No contact with aluminum, no taste transfer. After brewing the thermoblock automatically discharges any bit of hot rest-water into the tray. Every coffee starts with fresh, cold water.
- 18 bar power pump: Always high pressure brewed coffee with crema... always perfect!
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- 71 oz. removable water container: Good for 45 espressos at a time.
- 9 oz. ( 250 grams) bean container.
- Concealed storage compartment for Dual Frother Plus and Measuring Scoop.
- Unique CLEARYL Water Care System . Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Made in Switzerland
Convenience, Monitoring, Electrical Listings, Safety Features, Dimensions, Appearance and Safety Features, Instructions, Warranty
- 10-digit LED display dialog system, visible from all angels. Gives short, plain language information and instructions, e.g. “Rinse”, "Ready", "Fill Water", "Clean Machine", "Fill beans".
- Also shows coffee strength and cup size on demand.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two LED lights will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for three minutes.
- Choose from five languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours or manual off. Makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The J5 turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Main power switch plus On/Off switch As long as the main power switch is on, the On/Off switch on top of the machine is illuminated. In this position, the J5 can turn itself on automatically in the morning.
- Show cup size in display in metric (milliliter) or non-metric (ounces) version.
- Show time in AM/PM or 24 hour mode.
- Choose from two stand-by modes (always ready or energy saving stand by).
- Rinse button automatically illuminates before use.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle cleans and preheats all internal arts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never taste oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Electronic bean container will never let the machine grind without enough beans.
- Information module lets you check how many cups are made with each beverage button, how often maintenance programs were used.
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Quick Reference Guide (water proof paper) to set up your J5 correctly and to get you to the first cup of coffee in minutes, 35 minute DVD, detailed operating instructions, frothXpress system with milk siphoning hose, 1 Clearyl Water Care Cartridge, 2 cleaning tablets, one bottle with concentrated cappuccino cleaner, water hardness indicator strip.
- Two year limited warranty, or up to 6,000 cups of coffee, whichever comes first.
- 1450 Watts
- 120 V
- 60 Hz
- UL listed for household use.
- Width: 11"
- Height: 13 1/4"
- Depth: 16 1/2"
- Unit: 24 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs