Hamilton Khaki Tachymiler Men's Watch, Model H71726333
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
The Khaki line comprises the Hamilton military watches with their long and strong tradition. "Khaki" originates from the Hindu word for earth or dust and has long been the color used for military uniforms. Today the color is associated with adventure and the current Khaki watches in the Hamilton collection are direct descendents of their heroic forerunners that served the forces in both world wars. Within the Hamilton Khaki line there are four families: Aviation, Action, Field and Navy, all with individual identities characterized by different functions, cases, colors, strap materials and hand or dial designs.
The new Khaki Tachymiler by Hamilton is the perfect copilot both on the ground and in the air. This dynamic chronograph integrates precision functionality for measuring time and distance, even fulfilling the toughest demands of sport and acrobatic pilots in the cockpit. Its design achieves a unique combination of nostalgia and technology its performance can be fueled by anything from jogging to adrenaline.
- Automatic: is a mechanical watch whose mainspring is wound as a result of the wearer's arm motion. Instead of the wearer having to wind the watch to generate power, the watch winds itself "automatically" when worn.
- Chronograph: has two independent time systems i.e. one indicates the time of day and the other short time intervals. The short time intervals may be started and stopped independently by means of a separate hand. There are separate counters for seconds, minutes and hours.
- Screw Down Crown: crown can be screwed into the case to make the watch watertight.
- Stainless Steel: an extremely durable alloy of steel and chromium that can be polished to resemble a precious metal and is virtually immune to rust, discoloration and corrosion. Hamilton only uses 314L.
- Sapphire Crystal: a very hard, transparent material made by crystallizing aluminum oxide at very high temperatures. Synthetic sapphire is the most expensive glass crystal material as well as the most durable and scratch resistant as it can only be scratched by diamonds.
- Dial Window Material Type: Anti-reflective-sapphire
- Band Length: Mens-long
- Dial Color: Brushed stainless steel case, Black dial with red detailing
- Name: Khaki Tachymiler
- Strap: Black rubber
- Ref. Strap: # H600.717.100 //
- Diameter: 44mm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Movement: 7750
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Material: Stainless Steel (case, hands, crown & pin-buckle)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.