Hamilton American Classic JazzMaster Maestro Men's Watch, Model H32716839
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
The American Classic line expresses the true American spirit of the Hamilton collection. These watches are about adding a signature of 21st century style and functionality to the unique shapes and characters of classic Hamilton models. Some of the original inspirations date back as far as the 1920s and are well established as design icons. The range includes pioneer designs such as Ventura, Everest and Lloyd, with their eye-catching lines, as well as timeless, essential classics such as Trent, Dodson, Boulton and Ardmore. The Jazzmaster range also takes us back to the future with its timeless elegance.
- Swiss automatic quartz movement
- Dress watch
- Silver-tone luminous hands
- Silver-tone numbers
- White indices
- Analog date display
- Small silver-tone numbers and indices on outer concave ring
- Polished stainless steel silver-tone bezel
- Selector buttons and see-through screw accented caseback
- Brushed/polished stainless steel round case
- Sapphire crystal
- 100 meters water resistant
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor