Panamax Black Home Theater Power Management System, Model M5300PM
- Improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamaxs patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M5300-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks (including 1 bank with 2 high current outlets) so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Clean Power Level 4
Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
- AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- High Current Outlets
2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
- USB Charger
Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
- Gaming LAN Port
Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
- 5 Isolated Outlet Banks
Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
- 12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the outlets on the M5400-PM.
- Power Sequencing
Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 11 Outlets
5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- Under-voltage shutoff: 90 VAC ± 2 VAC
- UL1449 Suppression Rating: 330V
- Total Current Capacity: 15 A
- Thermal Fusing: Yes
- Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Peak Impulse Current: 72,000 Amps
- Over-voltage shutoff: 142 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Line Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V
- Energy Dissipation: 2125 Joules
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit: Yes
EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
- Banks 1, 2, 3, 4: 80 db, 100 KHz &minus 2 MHz
- Bank 5, High Current Outlets: 60 db, 100 KHz - 2 MHz
DC Trigger Input
- Voltage and Polarity: 3 - 24V DC, bidirectional
- Jacks: 3.5mm (1/8") mono mini-plug
- Current Requirement: 4.6 mA @3V, 58 mA @24V
DC Trigger Output
- Positive = Tip, Negative = Ring
- Pass through: no delay
- Wires Protected: 8-Wires
- Connectors: RJ-45
- Clamping Level: 52V
- Power Delivery: 500 mA @ 5VDC
- Packaging Length: 19.25"
- Jacks: USB-A
- Wires Protected: 2-Wire, Pins 4 & 5
- Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless/Auto-resetting: Yes
- Connectors: RJ-11
- Clamping Level: 260V
- Capacitance: 30pf (approx.)
Universal Coax Protection
- Shielded: Yes
- Insertion Loss: <0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
- Frequency Range: 0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections: Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level: 75V
- Bidirectional: Yes
- Depth: 12.75"
- Width: 17"
- Height: 3.5"
- Unit: 30 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy
Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $5,000,000!
- 3 Years Product Warranty
The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product.
- WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS
PANAMAX CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY AND EXPANDED SATELLITE RECEIVER WARRANTY are only valid for products purchased from Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers. For a list of Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers go to our Dealer Locator