Nikon VR 55-200MM Zoom-Nikkor Camera Lens, Model 2166
A compact telephoto zoom lens with VR system for Nikon digital SLRs.
- A compact telephoto zoom lens featuring VR and SWM at an affordable price.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) offers the equivalent of shutter speeds 3 stops faster for more flexible hand-held shooting.
- A wide 55-200mm (picture angle equivalent to 82.5-300mm lens in the 35mm format) 3.6x zoom range offers high quality images.
- An ED glass element.
- Compact SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet autofocusing.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups (1 ED glass element)
- Picture angle: 28°50' - 8°
- Focal-length scale: 55, 70, 85, 105, 135, 200mm
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
- Minimum f/stop: 22-32
- Closest focusing distance: 1.1m (through the entire focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/4.3
- Zoom control: Manual, via separate zoom ring
- A-M mode switch: Available
- Lens cap: Snap-on
- Lens hood: HB-37
- Lens case: CL-0918
- External front filter attachment frame: Rotatable
- External front filter: 52mm
- Circular polarizing filter II: Usable, even with dedicated Lens Hood HB-37.
- 52mm Snap-on front lens cap (LC-52)
- Rear lens cap (LF-1)
- Bayonet hood (HB-37)
- Flexible lens pouch (CL-0918)
- Diameter: 2.9" (73.0mm)
- Length: 3.9" (99.5mm)
- Unit: 11.8 oz. (335g)
- Shipping: 1 lb
* We do not recommend the use of DX NIKKOR lenses with 35mm (135) or IX240 format cameras.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice