Swiss Army Classic Vivante Diamond Ladies Watch, Model 241155
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces. Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
- Stainless steel case with screw in caseback
- Diamond markers
- Pink Mother of Pearl dial
- Cabochon crown decoration
- Sapphire crystal with 3 layer anti reflective coating
- Water resistant to 350ft (100m)
- Stainless steel bracelet w/ push button deployment clasp
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 year limited parts and labor
The diamonds in the products herein invoiced have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations Resolutions. We guarantee that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.