Wusthof Classic Ikon 6-1/2" Santoku Knife, Model 4176
Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for sushi and sashimi - or anything else that needs to be sliced paper thin. The blades hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking.
- Innovative, triple riveted synthetic handle design.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell for outstanding cutting performance.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Double bolster construction with full tang.
- Granton edge
- 17 cm (6-1/2")
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.