ChronoSwiss Timemaster Automatic "Lefties" Men's Watch, Model CH2833LEBK
- Professional Automatic-wristwatch with date
- Power reserve app. 2 days
- Display hour, minute, second, date at the "6"
- Case massive 20-part steel case, smoothed and polished, screwed bezel with luminous marking Super-LumiNova C3 (no rays) for setting time points, with full thread and one-sided anti-reflective sapphire glass, screw-on-crown tube body, special turnip shape for turning crown when wearing gloves, screwed-on strap bars with patented system Autobloc, water-resistant to 10 atm (100 m)
- Dial massive metal dial, dial or hands with luminescent indicator Super-LumiNova C3 (no rays) models are available with different dials
- Hands metal hands Super-LumiNova C3 (no rays) or varnished black, metal second hand varnished white or black "modern" shape
- Caliber ETA 2892-A2
- Automatic winding
- Modification date at the "6"
- Jewels 21
- Balance Glucydur, three-sided
- Balance-Spring Nivarox I flat balance-spring
- Regulation by eccentric
- Shock-Absorber Incabloc
- Frequency 4 Hz, 28.800 vibrations per hour (vph)
- Power-Reserve 42 hours
- Workmanship skeletonized and gilt rotor with Côte Genève polish, ball bearing, polished pallets, palletwheel and screws, circular-grained bottom plate and bridges, bridges with Côte Genève
- Diameter: 1.01"
- Height: 0.14"
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.